- Great Year
- Age of Pisces
- Cold plasma
- Resonance chambers
- Living water
- Sonoluminescence
- Hydropathy
- Cymatics

The best practical joke ever was going to school and university, then imagining I was "educated".
01:08 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
19 March, 09:20
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Natural law, Process to protect natural rights, due process of law.
Republic form of Government.
Carbon Molecule 60, bucky balls, rotating conjugators.
Cold fusion
Bio Fields
Living Architecture
Longitudinal waves
Flux Lines of magnetics.
Unified Field
What Causes Gravity
Life Force Energy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 March, 09:21

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
πŸ˜„πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—Grand rising Sunday Law...love you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 March, 07:05
WE ARE ALL GUILTY OF BELIEVING THEIR LIES NOW WE'RE MAKING THEM PAY THE PRICE FOR THEIR EVIL........ITS JUDGEMENT DAY

some one special to some @godrus
17 March, 04:30
Sounds like maybe you watched this video too? I've been listening to it all day while working; amazing!
https://youtu.be/8Ul0e6lw1...
The Lost History of Flat Earth part FULL (1-7) - YouTube

This series is produced by a guy named Ewaranon. Do you want the red pill or the blue pill? The choice is yours.If you want to know the truth about our flat...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 March, 11:25
Here here!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
17 March, 10:30
I was greatly disappointed in college. I imagined it a sort of exchange of ideas and discussion. Heck, hardly, didn't even fill in all the things you'd need for your job and the Master's was even more useless. Just a hoop to jump through.
BUT... worse than that, I am among the few that saw through. The majority allowed it to inflate their egos and bind them to a fixed and narrow worldview.
Hardly a joke... a dastardly twisted forming of humanity's view of their own selves, past, present, future and abilities.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 March, 10:12
We were All fleeced.

Time to shear the sheep.
😎✌

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 March, 12:02
#me too

I have a JD
and theses are not even vocabulary words I know.... duhhhh duuuhhhh

but I know what NEGLIGENCE and Torts are.. hehehe

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
16 March, 11:00
😊...but could you balance a check book? 😊

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 March, 10:19
I'm so glad I read science fiction and fantasy, since age 11. (Yeah, I was the kid in the corner, with my head in a book).

Hundreds of books, exploring anything and everything, but the 'reality' that was around me.

It has made the transition into this new information, a bit easier...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 March, 10:11
The corporate world of Babylon has been eating its own tail for many millennia.
Maybe the lies finally caught up with the head and ate it?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 10:10
Hell I woke up one morning a about 3 yrs ago saying the word

"monolith" out loud and had to look it up.
The word had never crossed my lips before.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 10:09
Never before in Nana's life have I used words like

Monolith
Construct
Reptilian
Jump Gates
Time displacement
Timeline
On and on.......

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
16 March, 09:07
I feel like I have learned more since 'graduation' than I ever learned in school.

Ken Mac @KenMac
16 March, 07:53
No refunds! πŸ˜€πŸ€£

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 March, 03:49
Age of Pisces = Age of Belief

Age of Aquarius = Age of Knowing
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
16 March, 02:45
No. I beg to disagree.

The best practical joke was assuming everyone there had common sense.

Book smart means nothing. Parrot.

And that's exactly why they bastardised 'feeling'

Feeling used to be sixth sense, source prevention. Today, it's actual safe space weakness.

Do not ever insult yourself again on matters that you have spent countless hours consuming, considering and understanding.
Not in my presence anyways.
Purely for the fact, that had you not, there would be absolutely no substance to anything you do now.

I sometimes feel the same as you do, but then I remember what an absolute asshole I am. It's effective. 😊

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
16 March, 06:36
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
At times I think that is happening while I'm sleeping! Dreams that disappear when waking up but know there was a lesson there.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
16 March, 09:26
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I know, right! Just as long as the download comes from Him! GOD BLESS πŸ™Œ

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
16 March, 02:45
I was just mentally making a list...........
and "flat earth" vs "hollow earth"?

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
16 March, 02:40
Don't forget AI Bots!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 March, 02:38
Einstein supposedly said it took 20 years for him to overcome his education. Unlearning takes time.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 March, 02:33 (E)
Not to mention the endless student debt many have for that so called "education".

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 March, 02:23
We’re in the age of Aquarius now
Based on the precession of the equinoxes

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
16 March, 02:04
40 trillion dollars in student loans later...

Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
16 March, 01:52
Adam had the intelligence to mange the earth and its creatures...we...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 March, 01:51
and the best part is we dont have to fork out $10,000+ for these lessons!!!!!!!!!!

Micki Wall @Shearwall
16 March, 01:46
Do you think after the smoke clears that maybe we can choose to take re-education?

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
16 March, 01:21
Mercury (Freddie) is good teacher, too. πŸ˜‰

In It’s a Kind of Magic, Freddie sings, β€œThis rage that lasts a thousand years, will soon be done.”

He knew. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ»