Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
10 March, 06:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Reminds Me of anonymous. Remove the mask 🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
10 March, 04:33
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
👏👊

I caught this, too.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 March, 12:35
😍

TS 10:50

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
09 March, 09:52
It was a Red Panda day !

The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 March, 09:44
One of my most favorite life experiences was whale watching. Saw several pods and they were shown off for us. I was sitting on a mesh fabric on an open part of the boat and they would swim underneath me. It made me feel so alive and like a kid again.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
09 March, 05:42
Whales moving $

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 March, 05:01
You'all this isn't real- as beautiful as it is they do not move like this,

I am thinking this is a heads-up to a hologram or deep faked event

They are getting soooo good with deep fakes.

Have you'all seen this one - please someone figure out how to post it without needing a link to twitter.

It's outrageous! Brandon is destroying trannies- The most epic tear down of all time. It has to be a deep fake.

https://twitter.com/VDejan...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 March, 10:24
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
It’s definitely a fake…they’re getting really at them too 👀

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
09 March, 04:50
Advice from the Ocean:
Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell.
Take time to relax and coast. Avoid pier pressure.
Ocean life's beauty. Don't get tide down.
Make waves! 🌊

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 March, 04:33
17 seconds of bliss.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
09 March, 04:27
💖🕊️💖🕊️💖🕊️💖🕊️💖🕊️💖🕊️💖

Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
09 March, 03:35
🌟Omg! VK 😊💫 Look at how MAGESTIC that is! There is true beauty and something to be grateful for every single day, for those who take the time to appreciate the magical wonders of this planet. From a human level, I see a lot of individuals living in fear, panic or anxiety of the future. If we take the proper time to nurture ourselves in nature, we find that taking it slow and ENJOYING the journey back home will be the times we will look back upon and MISS. The slow path to Victory. In the future we will look back and say WoW, God thank you for slowing me down 2 take the time 2 properly C what U wanted to reveal in the moment...while properly tuning & manifesting the dream.

Can we truly dream if we are busy worrying or lamenting in the past? Well one thing in the future we will truly remember is all the hardwork/heartwork it took for us 2 achieve the victory and what we did in the moment 2 create a positive outcome. These memories will be GOOD memories of the past to remember 4ever!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 March, 01:29
Hi VK.
I’ve missed your puzzles. Hmm…
A 17 sec. video, watching happenings in water, that stops at 13 sec. to show previews to two additional videos - one with someone in a mask, labeled “Fake Body”.

Nothing to see here, I’m sure.

Watch the water?
NK?
False Flags?

TS = 10:50.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 March, 02:29
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 12:48
Apparently Elon is not a fan of Nana!
Permanently banned after appeal.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 March, 04:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
But.... we're at home here. There is a valid reason I'm sure.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 March, 01:19
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
. 🙌🏻👊🏻

Storm Rider @Rider
09 March, 12:33
Good Morning 🐳

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
09 March, 12:25
Good Afternoon VK. That was soothing 🎵 to the soul. Hopefully the big one didn't eat the little ones. I was expecting the unexpected.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 March, 12:18
👀

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 March, 12:14
Whale HI there! 🐋🌊

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
09 March, 12:13
Very peaceful 17 second video until the 13 second mark. 🤔

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 March, 12:12
"And then suddenly " vibe!😳

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 12:11
Good morning Vincent!
So sad that people do not yet realize how important the whales are.
I have heard as well that they are the history keepers, and that if we humans allow them to be exterminated that we will never be allowed in any Galactic membership with more advanced species.

Stop the killing of the whales in NJ now!

Their songs were the only thing that would calm my colic grandson when he was born.

Just because we can not understand their language doesn't mean that it is not important.

We are going to run across many species that look different from us that do not communicate in the same language as ours.

Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
09 March, 03:42 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It is super sad seeing people disregard just how important these animals are and I have also heard somewhere that the whale had been seen (I think her name was Nola maybe? If I remember correctly)...was part of the galactic council *seen from another's vision. Well this soul is also connected to a human spirit as well, according to this video I was watching, but in Astral realms shows up and presents herself as a blue whale. The really sad truth is how oceans are being treated and polluted all over the world with plastic dumping. If plastics are harmful to us, I believe empathic animals would be just as sensitive to the chemicals of plastic, if not more. Even the choking hazards! If I fell into riches in the future, it would be dedicated to helping keep the oceans cleaned and protected, they deserve a clean habitat too.

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
09 March, 12:05
Tag.

You’re it.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
09 March, 12:05
Very special thank you💓

trueblue @trueblue
09 March, 11:56
fun fact, when i hear whale sounds i get an intense homesick feeling. whale in another life? lol

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
09 March, 12:04
In response trueblue to his Publication
Yes. OR... you engage in the higher realms. I do. Whales are Galactic communicators transmitting energies/frequencies coming onto Earth then trumpet to comm the Aquatic kingdom. Along w/ Dolphins, they are of a higher Intelligence. Meditate w/ Whales & ocean sounds will assist in connection 💓

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
09 March, 11:48
💕💕💕🎵🐬

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
09 March, 11:48
Frens

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 March, 11:27
A Whale of a Fake Tale inbound! 🍿🎥🎞️🎬