Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 10:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 March, 05:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You'all this isn't real- as beautiful as it is they do not move like this,

I am thinking this is a heads-up to a hologram or deep faked event

They are getting soooo good with deep fakes.

Have you'all seen this one - please someone figure out how to post it without needing a link to twitter.

It's outrageous! Brandon is destroying trannies- The most epic tear down of all time. It has to be a deep fake.

https://twitter.com/VDejan...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
It’s definitely a fake…they’re getting really at them too 👀
10:24 PM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 March, 11:17
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Wow it's really deep. Trust no one.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 March, 11:23
🙏and thank you for sharing a copy anon can see here.🙏💛👍

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 March, 11:21
The lips is where you can tell.

It's going around twitter. Imagine those who see it and believe it.😂

My overall point was, maybe VK posted this to give a heads up that there will be a deep fake event and not to fall for it

orrrrr

Sometimes I wonder, did they release all of this tech now for all to know about it so that when the blackmail tapes of Epstein island and such are revealed, they have people ready to say they are deep faked?

That was my first thought when the Tom Cruise deep fake was going around a few years ago.