Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 10:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 12:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good morning Vincent!
So sad that people do not yet realize how important the whales are.
I have heard as well that they are the history keepers, and that if we humans allow them to be exterminated that we will never be allowed in any Galactic membership with more advanced species.

Stop the killing of the whales in NJ now!

Their songs were the only thing that would calm my colic grandson when he was born.

Just because we can not understand their language doesn't mean that it is not important.

We are going to run across many species that look different from us that do not communicate in the same language as ours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
It is super sad seeing people disregard just how important these animals are and I have also heard somewhere that the whale had been seen (I think her name was Nola maybe? If I remember correctly)...was part of the galactic council *seen from another's vision. Well this soul is also connected to a human spirit as well, according to this video I was watching, but in Astral realms shows up and presents herself as a blue whale. The really sad truth is how oceans are being treated and polluted all over the world with plastic dumping. If plastics are harmful to us, I believe empathic animals would be just as sensitive to the chemicals of plastic, if not more. Even the choking hazards! If I fell into riches in the future, it would be dedicated to helping keep the oceans cleaned and protected, they deserve a clean habitat too.
03:42 PM - Mar 09, 2023 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by raeamoonwisp in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 09:33
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
Cleaning up the oceans should be a priority. Nana will be glad when we can expose the FAKE enviornmental narrative the NWO has put out to move the world to the carbon credits tax scheme they have planned so that we can ACTUALLY address the real issues that matter.

10 March, 01:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I couldn't agree more! Love this!

09 March, 03:47
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
🤧😭😭