Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 10:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Apparently Elon is not a fan of Nana!
Permanently banned after appeal.
12:48 PM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 March, 04:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
But.... we're at home here. There is a valid reason I'm sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 09:28
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Nana would never leave AU.
I would go battle over at Twit wit just as I still now do on 3 or 4 other platforms but AU will always be home.

Since they have removed all the bots and many of the Hollyweird have somewhat just disappeared for the most part from the face of the Earth, I do not know that Twitter is the power house social media platform that it once seemed to be.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
09 March, 02:38
I'm still banned also!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 March, 02:39
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
I've been trying to explain this for SO LONG and nobody cares to listen. Even tho I spend WAY more time on this than most.
😭
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 March, 02:32
I heard Trump was reinstated--so Trump good
and Patriot Bad now, it's actually normal
because it is staying insane along with all
other happenings

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 March, 02:24
Same for me too Nana.. they still haven't responded as to what it was I did after asking several times

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
09 March, 01:52
I get the same answer every time I appealed. My last day was Jan. 8.

Green 8700 @Green8700
09 March, 01:35 (E)
I just thought of this, on January 6 we were all on Twitter and people were posting videos of what was going on. I started pushing them to every reporter I knew, Fox, CNN. Shortly after that we were banned. Do you think they locked our accounts to keep us away from the videos that we’re now watching on Tucker? What do you think? And who needs him when you have all our love and God’s too

09 March, 01:38
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Idk Nana is not good with dates. I was banned the same day as DoQ, VK, Flynn and several others but idk what day that originally was.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 March, 12:57 (E)
If it counts for anything, I am a fan of yours Nana!
My request is tied up in their back log of reviews. I am not holding my breathe. In the meantime I do battle on Youtube and Facebook.

09 March, 01:39
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thanks hun, Nana is a fan of yours as well.

1776 ... @IGG1776
09 March, 12:53
I'm the same, have 3 accounts locked and now flying under the radar on a be nice to everyone account 🤓

09 March, 01:41
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Idk how many accounts I had the last 2 Nana was syrup, nothing bad and still they booted my ass.

The last one was on a different computer, different cell number, different email and never opened it on my phone and still they send me booted email to my original email acct and MY cell number within a couple of days.
What does that tell ya.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 March, 12:53
Can you appeal again?
I'm still under review (2nd request for review Feb 2023) "permanently suspended" Aug 2020.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
09 March, 12:50
That can't be so? Something is off?!

09 March, 01:47
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Apparently more to it that we dont know. I have requested proof that I violated their rules. I have never been shown a tweet that was in violation that got me booted.