Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 March, 10:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
fun fact, when i hear whale sounds i get an intense homesick feeling. whale in another life? lol
11:56 AM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
09 March, 12:04
In response trueblue to his Publication
Yes. OR... you engage in the higher realms. I do. Whales are Galactic communicators transmitting energies/frequencies coming onto Earth then trumpet to comm the Aquatic kingdom. Along w/ Dolphins, they are of a higher Intelligence. Meditate w/ Whales & ocean sounds will assist in connection 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
09 March, 04:09
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
You know, I truly vibe your statement here. This is a beautiful message and I do think certain sea creatures must also derive from a higher plane of existence, perhaps another planet entirely, sent to teach peace and communication to other species. So if they can communicate with Soundwave, we can do the same things with tools such as music, in meditation, and even telepathically once fully tapped into the gifts. Perhaps it is also a way for them to connect back home as well. Miracles all around, truly amazing wonders! Two worlds apart, but ability to understand and comprehend on deeper levels.