Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
After around 30 days, this is the answer I get. Looks like I'm not getting reinstates. Wish I knew which Terms of Service I violated🙄
03:06 AM - Mar 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
10 March, 04:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I'd suggest do the same thing I did, report the violation of our rights to FBI. The more ppl report their crimes, the more power to shut them down for treasonist acts.

https://tips.fbi.gov/home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
10 March, 04:17
Same here - I don’t try anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 March, 12:11
Dis Part of the “Test” ?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 March, 04:15
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Not making sense if it's a test, as some already got reinstated. This more looks that they didn't want to reinstate and gave automatic response to everyone. Looks like they have a list.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 March, 02:01
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Don't know if it's a test Kiki, but am v curious abt the ref no. Mine's same except last 4 characters which are dNt34 - been trying to logic-it out. 😍

TonyG @TonyG
09 March, 11:46
I don't even try anymore. They no longer respond to me.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 March, 09:21
same notification here.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
09 March, 04:44
You Retweeted
Theo Fleury
TheoFleury14
·
May 8, 2022
I see all the politicians went to the Ukraine to get their laundered money.

I RT'd this

😉

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
09 March, 03:34

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
09 March, 03:24
I reposted Trump about 100 times, they called me spam, and won't reply to my repeal requests
fook em

Jody Donohue @Jody
09 March, 03:07
They can….

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
09 March, 03:05
Don't need Twitter for anything

Anne Kats @anneanon1
09 March, 03:00
🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 March, 02:56
Same for me Johnny. i got the same email. They have never told me what i did to violate service.. have asked several times.. fookers

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
09 March, 02:54
I never got a reason either 😏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 March, 02:42
Maybe the people banning need to get fired.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 March, 02:38
Why are they letting big name people and big name truthers back on, but not the patriots?

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
09 March, 02:31
I had this ban too. I requested a reinstatement about 2 months ago. It was completed in less than 2 weeks. They apologised for the ban.

I used it for a while but it just wasn't the same. I deleted the account and came back to AU.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
09 March, 03:06
In response Katie Walden to her Publication
End of story.

Twitter is dead to me

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 March, 02:27
What level of policy decision making does
Elon have--the ban is not consistent as we
se others posting same as most of us..
can't be for liking Trump

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 March, 02:24
Nana got the same today so for the 5th time I responded requiring their proof, which tweets i used that violated their rules.
No response as I figured but I want that information for the future when everyone sues their sorry ass.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 March, 02:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
has anybody thought about this..
they whoever they is...want to keep us all together. for some reason.
maybe its to protect elon right now.
best be sure there is a reason they keep denying people.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
09 March, 02:11
This ought to get a good laugh 😄. So my original twiťter acct had a quote in my bio, which for 12 years said "When the fork in your road leads to a cliffhanger...literally." So one day I was browsing memes and I saw one with a man standing on the very edge of a cliff, and below him was a beautiful castle, beautiful golden colors, I was mesmerized by it. The words castle rock crossed my mind. I made it my cover picture on my twitter account, and before I knew it I had also changed the "....literally" in my bio quote to CASTLE ROCK. 😑😑😐😆 I sh*t you not, 3 days later (if that) the news broke about the fake W.H and Castle Rock Studios! Me, baffled didn't even think to check on my twitter. Soon as I did go on there....I was already suspended 😝🥴 Freaking bummer, they didn't even have to scroll thru my acct 🤣.

Q17GOLDENLIGHT11RYSA55 @Q17GOLDENLIGHT11RYSA55
09 March, 02:42
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Susie - your dream story made me wonder? I just got one twitter back from 4 yrs ago . I remember as soon as google took YT the control of the internet, censorship, copyright fraud and facist tech companies. My accounts on all the platforms started to be destroyed which happened to other similar Teachers and Presenters. The engagement of people on a telepathic level is the ascension process. The connection is the content of thought and action with word and feeling.
Language is your guide it protects your vibration with the spell of goodness and light or breaks it with a negative curse of darkness. The words used are building blocks. Take your language, vocabulary and refuse to use words that create negative feelings.
The healing of the mind will come through words and the twits will die out as we learnto engage again in deeper spiritual intimate conversation as we honor each upon the path of life. blessings rysa

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
09 March, 01:37
I got suspended because I said Biden needs hung..

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 March, 03:20
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I couldn't resist. 😉

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 March, 01:35
My original account still suspended, and all the others after that, too. Now they won't even let me make a new account from a different email...how do they KNOW?! 😂😂

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 March, 01:30
Same!! after 3 appeals! can’t even see or read anything now!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 March, 01:25
Been banned for 2 years, to be honest I trolled Hillary, pencilneck and schumer pretty hard so…😂🙌🤭💪

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 March, 01:28
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
lol I didn't.

Vette Girl @Zippin
09 March, 01:21
I’m still permanently banned from twatter, too. I had two very small accountants; both were banned. I never threatened anyone, and only shared content that I knew had been vetted and was truthful. I doubt I’ll ever be reinstated.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 March, 01:13
I just received the same notice!!

Why are WE ALL RECEIVING this at the same TIME???

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 March, 01:27
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I believe they've made their determination we've all been waiting for. I'm in but not with my main account I want back.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
09 March, 01:09
Same! And I never even posted anything. I have know idea what rule I violated 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
09 March, 01:02
Got mine today. Appealed over a month ago. Got kicked off in 2018

connie wright @cowri
09 March, 12:43
Exactly - I was kicked off twice for ?? - I didn't even know how it worked - I'm thinking I was kicked off because I support PDJT. I will never to back to twitter - I am content here.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 March, 12:42
Same! No response as to why!!

Pretty sure we were ALL suspended at the same time as Trumo, so we know it is due to our Posts about the Election Fraud! Why can’t they just tell us why??

This is so COMMUNIST of them!! Nazi Assholes!!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 March, 03:02
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Been explaining it for about a year now on anonup but I'm a nobody so it's ignored.
Sad.

https://anonup.com/thread/...