Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 March, 03:06
After around 30 days, this is the answer I get. Looks like I'm not getting reinstates. Wish I knew which Terms of Service I violatedπŸ™„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
09 March, 02:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
This ought to get a good laugh πŸ˜„. So my original twiΕ₯ter acct had a quote in my bio, which for 12 years said "When the fork in your road leads to a cliffhanger...literally." So one day I was browsing memes and I saw one with a man standing on the very edge of a cliff, and below him was a beautiful castle, beautiful golden colors, I was mesmerized by it. The words castle rock crossed my mind. I made it my cover picture on my twitter account, and before I knew it I had also changed the "....literally" in my bio quote to CASTLE ROCK. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜† I sh*t you not, 3 days later (if that) the news broke about the fake W.H and Castle Rock Studios! Me, baffled didn't even think to check on my twitter. Soon as I did go on there....I was already suspended 😝πŸ₯΄ Freaking bummer, they didn't even have to scroll thru my acct 🀣.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q17GOLDENLIGHT11RYSA55 @Q17GOLDENLIGHT11RYSA55
Susie - your dream story made me wonder? I just got one twitter back from 4 yrs ago . I remember as soon as google took YT the control of the internet, censorship, copyright fraud and facist tech companies. My accounts on all the platforms started to be destroyed which happened to other similar Teachers and Presenters. The engagement of people on a telepathic level is the ascension process. The connection is the content of thought and action with word and feeling.
Language is your guide it protects your vibration with the spell of goodness and light or breaks it with a negative curse of darkness. The words used are building blocks. Take your language, vocabulary and refuse to use words that create negative feelings.
The healing of the mind will come through words and the twits will die out as we learnto engage again in deeper spiritual intimate conversation as we honor each upon the path of life. blessings rysa
02:42 PM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Q17GOLDENLIGHT11RYSA55 in this post can reply
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
10 March, 11:49
In response Q17GOLDENLIGHT11RYSA55 to his Publication
Such beautiful enlightening information for us all 😊. I am a ways into practicing choosing my words wisely and have a habit of disecting their phoenitian phoenix bestowed upon us to trick us into linguistically spellcasting ourselves into failure time and again. πŸ˜‘