Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 March, 03:06
After around 30 days, this is the answer I get. Looks like I'm not getting reinstates. Wish I knew which Terms of Service I violated🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana got the same today so for the 5th time I responded requiring their proof, which tweets i used that violated their rules.
No response as I figured but I want that information for the future when everyone sues their sorry ass.
02:24 PM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 March, 02:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
has anybody thought about this..
they whoever they is...want to keep us all together. for some reason.
maybe its to protect elon right now.
best be sure there is a reason they keep denying people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
09 March, 03:21
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
God’s divine intervention

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
10 March, 01:24
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I suspected something was up. Yes we need to protect Elon, absolutely. There were a couple of posts in last few days which support this possibility. We need to look sharp. AND we need to lay low I think, in what we say on Twta. Same reason.