Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 March, 03:06
After around 30 days, this is the answer I get. Looks like I'm not getting reinstates. Wish I knew which Terms of Service I violated🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 March, 12:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Dis Part of the “Test” ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Not making sense if it's a test, as some already got reinstated. This more looks that they didn't want to reinstate and gave automatic response to everyone. Looks like they have a list.
04:15 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 March, 04:37
I smell lawsuit tho. We were and are wrongfully terminated

memes matter @NoComment
10 March, 04:18
I was not reinstated but opened a new account,same same? Think our accounts was deleted(?)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 March, 07:09
In response memes matter to her Publication
I can access my old account, but it's suspended, so I can't do anything. So, think it's not deleted.