Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 March, 03:06
After around 30 days, this is the answer I get. Looks like I'm not getting reinstates. Wish I knew which Terms of Service I violated🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 March, 01:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I just received the same notice!!

Why are WE ALL RECEIVING this at the same TIME???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee @MamaT
I believe they've made their determination we've all been waiting for. I'm in but not with my main account I want back.
01:27 PM - Mar 09, 2023
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
09 March, 09:20
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Same. I had two accounts removed. Oh well. I like AU, there’s much nicer people here. ❤️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 March, 09:23
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
I created another one but .... meh.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 March, 01:31
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
So odd that ALL of a SUDDEN 🤣😂 they have come to this conclusion!! 🤦‍♀️

Maybe domething HUGE is about to be released and ANONS will make sure EVERYONE sees it!!! 🤷‍♀️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 March, 01:43
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I'm truly happy right here on AU. It's my SM home.