Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 March, 03:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank You Kim for this Message! we must be in /sync somehow, cuz You always say something to pick my Spirit back up! Love to You Girl!🥲
❤️🥰😘🙏🏼🤗😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
13 March, 02:37
Great reminder. My own personal life took a huge turn a few years ago, and while I think it is a really good thing overall, it is also a big change, scary, and I am totally out of my element having to learn a completely new way of living - independent of all the crazy going on around us as the world changes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 March, 07:51 (E)
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thanks for sharing this, Kim. It was beautifully and well said. I am sure a lot of people are feeling lost, hopeless, and confused at times. I am one of them. I am grateful for God and Jesus, carrying me through each day. But I am grateful for all of you, for always being here. You all are family and I am truly blessed to have you all in my life. Thank you all for sharing Gods Word with me every day. It really means a lot to me. God bless you all. Keep the faith, Keep shining Gods light, and Keep spreading the love of Jesus.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 March, 10:01
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thanks for the nice words.
So grateful for AU and everyone one on this crazy journey.
It's a special one for sure!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 March, 04:56
Kinda ironic we have to get outta our comfort zone to find comfort ain't it.
Oh this crazy little universe, lol
💚🌟💚

America First @AmericaFirst17
06 March, 01:32
Please share the joy of this video. 😄

https://www.youtube.com/sh...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 March, 10:00
😭 The timing of this touched my heart.
I cry a lot these days. I pray that I will feel happiness again.

America First @AmericaFirst17
06 March, 01:31
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
As promised, here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/sh...

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 March, 07:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Me too, Hope. I feel that way. I feel lost and alone some days and long for the day, that I will feel that complete joy and happiness again in my life. Some days are more hard than others, but by the Grace of God, He carries me through them. So thank You, God and thank You, Jesus. For Your Love, I am eternally grateful.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 March, 09:03
Now I have things I didnt before.
Uncontested Faith,
Relentless Faith,
Fearless Faith,
Warriors Faith,
Faith in my Salvation.
What did I lose or leave behind?
Nearly all.
🤍🏁🤍

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 March, 09:05
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
beautiful!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 March, 04:13
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
And...
Gratitude,
The Gift of Forgiveness,
A Softer Heart,
The Will To Live,
The Love To Give,
Preparedness for revelations to come.
I AM ready for my closeup God.
Forgive me Father.
🙏☝️🙏
🤍🏁🤍

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 March, 08:59
✨🌟💫💕