Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 March, 08:57
You got this! β™₯️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
😭 The timing of this touched my heart.
I cry a lot these days. I pray that I will feel happiness again.
10:00 PM - Mar 05, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 March, 07:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈMe too, Hope. I feel that way. I feel lost and alone some days and long for the day, that I will feel that complete joy and happiness again in my life. Some days are more hard than others, but by the Grace of God, He carries me through them. So thank You, God and thank You, Jesus. For Your Love, I am eternally grateful.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
06 March, 01:31
As promised, here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/sh...

America First @AmericaFirst17
06 March, 01:30
We got you, fren. It has been rough. I remember Trump saying...."You will be happy."

And, he is always right. He knows what's coming.......

I will post a video to cheer you up.

Also, re-cite affirmations of joy and/or bible verses of peace/joy out loud daily.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 March, 10:02
without a doubt, you will.
sorry to hear you are hurting.
it will get better. just take it day by day and find one thing every day you can be grateful for.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 March, 10:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you. I am trying my best. It all hurts my heart so bad.