Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 March, 08:57
You got this! β™₯️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 March, 07:51 (E)
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThanks for sharing this, Kim. It was beautifully and well said. I am sure a lot of people are feeling lost, hopeless, and confused at times. I am one of them. I am grateful for God and Jesus, carrying me through each day. But I am grateful for all of you, for always being here. You all are family and I am truly blessed to have you all in my life. Thank you all for sharing Gods Word with me every day. It really means a lot to me. God bless you all. Keep the faith, Keep shining Gods light, and Keep spreading the love of Jesus.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Thanks for the nice words.
So grateful for AU and everyone one on this crazy journey.
It's a special one for sure!
10:01 AM - Mar 06, 2023
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 March, 11:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈA crazy ride, for sure, my friend. AU is home and where my family is, all of you. God has brought us all here for a reason. I am so thankful for that and for what He has shown us here; peace, light, faith, harmony, family, friendship, togetherness and most of all LOVE.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ