Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
18 February, 11:58 (E)
I JUST WANT MY DAUGHTER HEALED!! PLEASE GOD, YOI YOU CAN HAVE MY LIFE GOD, PLEASE DONT TAKE HERS!! ! @VincentKennedy Tank_Ultra_Patriot @DanUSCG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The doctor just called and scheduled my daughter heart cath for next Wednesday March 1st at 7:30am. I am asking for prayers to continue as I am now more scared, worried and stressed more than ever πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Thank you in advance
01:57 PM - Feb 21, 2023 (E)
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 February, 08:15
This will probably sound really odd, and I don't know how open you are to spiritual things, but around 10 years ago this happened ---
I occasionally had an irregular heartbeat; I could feel when it seemed to stop and then start again. Was considering going to the doctor, because it worried me. Was watching Sid Roth on TV one night; his guest was a man who had an irregular heartbeat. He was lying on his bed one night, and his heart started fibrillating, and he cried out to God. Suddenly the 'veil' was pulled back, and he could see something standing over him twisting it's finger in his chest. He commanded it to go in the name of Jesus Christ, and it pulled out its finger and left. 😳
So the next time my heart fibrillated, I did the same, and it stopped immediately; and that has worked every time since.
Sometimes we're under attack and don't know it, but we've been given power and authority to deal with our attackers.
πŸ™ Praying for your daughter πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 09:19
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I rely on my faith. That’s the only thing I have.

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
21 February, 07:27
Many prayers to all of you. πŸ™πŸ™

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
21 February, 07:20
Prayers for your daughter.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
21 February, 07:14
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 February, 07:09
God please bring Mary Beth and her daughter a peace that passes all understanding. Help them to feel your presence. Send your divine healing to Mary's daughter. πŸ’— https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Hope Darst - Peace Be Still (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Brand new single β€œPeace Be Still” from Hope Darst. Listen or Download now at the links below.Apple Music: http://smarturl.it/HopeDarstPBS/applemusicSpotify: ...

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 February, 07:09
Prayers going up & staying up!!!
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 February, 06:50
SILENT UNITY MULT-GENERATIONAL, PRAYER CIRCLE
Silent Unity: 24/7 Prayer Support - Pray with Someone Now - YouTube

The Silent Unity Prayer Ministry provides 24/7 prayer support by phone, email, online, or the uPray app. Silent Unity prays with people of all faiths, or no ...

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
21 February, 06:47
Mary, praying for your daughter and you!!! Lots of love sent!

ECM Arizona @EM5793
21 February, 06:45
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 February, 06:42
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
21 February, 06:37
Prayers being sent for your daughter & hugs for you. Please keep us updated.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
21 February, 06:35
πŸ™β€πŸ™

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 February, 06:34
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
21 February, 06:34
Prayers up for your daughter, YOU, and all of your family! πŸ™πŸ»β˜οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 February, 06:33
Praying God works in her life.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 February, 06:31
Sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

Pink Totter @Totter
21 February, 04:05
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™