Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
I JUST WANT MY DAUGHTER HEALED!! PLEASE GOD, YOI YOU CAN HAVE MY LIFE GOD, PLEASE DONT TAKE HERS!! ! @VincentKennedy Tank_Ultra_Patriot @DanUSCG
11:58 AM - Feb 18, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 February, 02:00
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
LOVE AND HEALING PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
21 February, 01:59
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 01:57 (E)
The doctor just called and scheduled my daughter heart cath for next Wednesday March 1st at 7:30am. I am asking for prayers to continue as I am now more scared, worried and stressed more than ever 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Thank you in advance

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
21 February, 07:27
Many prayers to all of you. 🙏🙏

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 February, 08:15
This will probably sound really odd, and I don't know how open you are to spiritual things, but around 10 years ago this happened ---
I occasionally had an irregular heartbeat; I could feel when it seemed to stop and then start again. Was considering going to the doctor, because it worried me. Was watching Sid Roth on TV one night; his guest was a man who had an irregular heartbeat. He was lying on his bed one night, and his heart started fibrillating, and he cried out to God. Suddenly the 'veil' was pulled back, and he could see something standing over him twisting it's finger in his chest. He commanded it to go in the name of Jesus Christ, and it pulled out its finger and left. 😳
So the next time my heart fibrillated, I did the same, and it stopped immediately; and that has worked every time since.
Sometimes we're under attack and don't know it, but we've been given power and authority to deal with our attackers.
🙏 Praying for your daughter 🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 February, 12:54
He is with her, ceaselessly healing her in His Divine Mercy🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
21 February, 12:53
Prayers!!! 😭🙏 It's so hard to see all the innocent people who are suffering. The only thing we can do is to fall on our faces before Adonai!! So I will lift up you and your daughter today!!🙏🙏🙏💔

Pink Totter @Totter
21 February, 12:46
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏
Any updates?

21 February, 01:58
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Just posted above. 🙏🏻

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
21 February, 10:31
Prayers!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 February, 10:30
Hi Mary Beth I’m sorry I’m just seeing your post now. The last post I saw she was going for heart testing. How are you holding up?

I am sending you both love and prayers
In JESUS Name May your daughter be healed Amen

21 February, 11:52
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thank you. Just stressed everyday all day… Friday we went and had bloodwork done, now just waiting on the appt for her angiogram and to look at her airways.

Ange Love @LoveM
21 February, 10:27

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
18 February, 12:26
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
18 February, 12:08
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
18 February, 12:04
🙏