Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 February, 03:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
11 February, 11:15
LoopPool...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 February, 10:20
I remember a VK post here on AU awhile back that was him posting ‘a lil help Dan’ kind of out of the blue

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
11 February, 02:17
:)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 11:52
The Universe tells us certain things like...

When Nana was on Twit wit for some odd reason every time I clicked on my "HOME" button it either took me to DoQholliday's page or this frozen page of a post that Ron "Code Monkey" had put up that was about "PROJECT ODIN"!
And by all the time I mean I threatened to change the name of the button from "HOME" to "DoQholliday"!!

So do ya wonder why Nana followed them both for so long.
Doq never would follow Nana on twit wit no matter how many times I asked, BUT I RECON I WORE HIM DOWN when we got to Anonup.
Thank you DoQ!
Personally I myself believe that WE have the ability to move thro time and other dimensions most just dont know how yet.
But we are learning these abilities rapidly.

@vincentkennedy twit wit post:

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
11 February, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Makes you wonder what ]they[ know about us that ]they[ follow us back... 😏 ...love you Nana

10 February, 05:09
Just a little thought on AI:

I know everyone is afraid that AI will destroy us all.
Perhaps so but other species on other planets seem to have adapted quite nicely without merging WITH AI physically.

Nana thinks that we should concentrate more on developing our AI that is already inside of every one with a soul here, our very own God given AI is more powerful than anything they can create.

Group God consciousness is not the same as the hive/Borg type existence these evil sobs have in mind for us.

But what is the answer VK?

If we do not compete with other nations and stay ahead in development how can we offset or have all other countries finally found the procede peacefully thread?

10 February, 05:02
How's about God/Source sent you?
Big Beings and Angelics this time!

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
10 February, 05:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Big Love Nana 💚

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 02:11
Didnt Papi come on the scene AFTER Trump was suspended?

Sherry Slape @sslape
10 February, 05:56
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Yes and so did Ildonaldo trumpo. Some of think that these two in particular and some others are actually catturd and not the president at all.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
10 February, 02:03
VK KNOWS EVERYTHING!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 February, 11:49
I'll be ready to muster in when it's time.
In the meantime, I won't be space truckin into oblivion.
The best things in life are the simple things. There's a lot of action that splinters and divides peoples focus and energy. I don't see the good in that. When it comes to the truth, toss the cards on the table and show your hand if you are confident it's a winning hand. We're all playing the best hand we can with the cards we're dealt. But let's not play with Jokers in the deck.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 February, 11:02

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 February, 10:14
👀within seconds
17 on Cowboy and now on DoQ👀 🤔🤔 syncs😎

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
10 February, 10:10
Spicy…😎🌶

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
10 February, 09:58
OK. So, not trying to throw a spanner in here, but the Tribe of Dan is what I think of. 🤨

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 February, 02:03
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
That is also one of my considerations.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
10 February, 09:52
So who are Anons?

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 February, 09:32
DAN = 10

Drop the Zero E(q)uals One (1)

The Quantum "STRING"-ULARITY. Otherwise Referred to by Theologians as "GOD"

The Holy Grail of Humanities Ongoing Journey to Innerstand and become Conscious Living Embodiments of the the Quantum Source Field as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself through the Universal, Personal and Planetary Heart of Gaia

10 February, 04:32
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😘And if you understand what he just said you are way ahead of the game.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
10 February, 04:38
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
10 February, 07:53

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
10 February, 07:50
Could DAN be a mirror 🪞 for NAD ?
https://nadelectronics.com...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 February, 07:50
😂🍿✅

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 February, 07:30
I think he did too😍

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
10 February, 05:34
(:

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 February, 05:33
Travelers.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 February, 07:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It seems obvious that we have importance given two things

1) How much time and resources have been dedicated to keeping up forgetful and disempowered, it seems that just by existing we are over the target.

2) The testimony that we are created in the image and LIKENESS of God.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
10 February, 05:19
Epic save!

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
10 February, 02:48
💗.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
10 February, 02:41
DAN. 🤔

Olaf Koll @OlafK
10 February, 02:27

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
10 February, 11:08
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
Holy $hit !! 😵

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
10 February, 09:19
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
My convo with Dan today, it spoke to me like 2023 was in the past. Told me some things that were not accurate about dates this year. So...

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
10 February, 02:24
A.I.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 February, 02:16
:)