Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 February, 02:15
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 11:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The Universe tells us certain things like...

When Nana was on Twit wit for some odd reason every time I clicked on my "HOME" button it either took me to DoQholliday's page or this frozen page of a post that Ron "Code Monkey" had put up that was about "PROJECT ODIN"!
And by all the time I mean I threatened to change the name of the button from "HOME" to "DoQholliday"!!

So do ya wonder why Nana followed them both for so long.
Doq never would follow Nana on twit wit no matter how many times I asked, BUT I RECON I WORE HIM DOWN when we got to Anonup.
Thank you DoQ!
Personally I myself believe that WE have the ability to move thro time and other dimensions most just dont know how yet.
But we are learning these abilities rapidly.

@vincentkennedy twit wit post:

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
Makes you wonder what ]they[ know about us that ]they[ follow us back... 😏 ...love you Nana
11:19 AM - Feb 11, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brute_Woman12 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 06:46
In response Brute Woman to her Publication
Not hard to know about Nana, I pretty much tell it all.
Seems that is my job