Susan Cue @Susan_Q
Would you please say a prayer that my daughter not get the shot? She has held out all this time but now is going to be going to LPN school and they require it. I’m just a conspiracy theorist in her eyes, but with God, nothing is impossible. Thank you.
03:09 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Susan_Q in this post can reply
TonyG @TonyG
08 February, 01:41
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
The best advice I can give you is to somehow convince her to watch these round table forums hosted by a US senator. Tell her she owes it to herself before making that decision and if she is going into the medical field she should have no problem with exercising caution as a reasonable person to avoid harm. There are 2 different links below.

https://rumble.com/v1zfa08...

https://rumble.com/vt62y6-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
08 February, 02:11
In response TonyG to his Publication
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
06 February, 12:38
Prayers for your daughter Susan Cue 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and guide her to right path 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 February, 08:18
Praying for her! Also have her do a religious exemption.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 February, 07:53
🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over Susan Cue's daughter to stay away from the shot that is harming so many, please help her daughter realize it that it can't be forced upon you and it is completely unnecessary. Please open her daughter's eyes and mind to the truth of the vaccine and the truth about everything else going on. Please, if it be Your will Father, give her the wisdom, courage, strength, conviction to stand strong and refuse. Watch over this family please, Father. Let them know, You are with them, guiding their path with You light. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
06 February, 07:52
Praying for your daughter, and all others, the full Armor of God, in and around them, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 February, 07:51
You are a good mom!!! I am praying for you too. Sending love Patriot.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 February, 07:50
Praying that GOD reaches her before she takes the jab. My suggestion would be to show her how the DNA is signed by GOD. There's many videos out there on YouTube. Then have her understand that the jab alters that and makes her and her future children if she even can have them GMOs (no longer creations of our Father). Let her know that mom's like me have instructed my children to only date people who aren't jabbed. Feel free to send her my post. Screen grab it and tell her that I applaud her wanting to help the sick but she must first take care of her temple. Her body is a temple of our Creator. I will pray she makes the right decision.

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
06 February, 07:45
Prayers up🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
06 February, 02:48
🙏💗🙏

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 February, 12:10

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
05 February, 11:24
🙏🙏🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 February, 11:20
Yes ma'am.
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 February, 11:15
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 February, 10:54
✨🙏🏼✨

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 February, 10:25
Prayers going up in Yeshuas name

https://rumble.com/v28g45k...

kolibri @kolibri
05 February, 09:36
🙏🙏🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
05 February, 09:24
🙏🙏🙏🙏

arba happihr @arba
05 February, 09:19
May your daughter read some of these posts and see that we send her love.Listen to Dr David Martin, They have proved their studies, One day at a time. Religious exemption
BEaming love and prayers.
I feel your concern. hugs

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
05 February, 09:15
Is she still doing SM? Can you direct her to Covid Vaccine Injury pages? Twitter, TG, FB?

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 February, 09:08
Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
05 February, 08:17
Father we pray for Susan's daughter to have eyes to see along with discernment in everything regarding any harm that could come to her, especially with vaccines and big pharma. We pray a hedge of protection over her In Jesus name💙

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 February, 06:10
🙏❤️🙏

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 February, 06:32
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Ange Love @LoveM
05 February, 06:09
🙏🏻Heavenly Father we ask and Praise you for Susan's daughter and mine, to hear Your Holy Spirit's guidance of Truth with softening of their hearts and to be a nurse of natural ways as You already provided✨🕊through Jesus Christ we are so very grateful ✨❤️Amen

Pink Totter @Totter
05 February, 06:05
🙏💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 February, 05:54
praying she hears the prayers being said for her to stay safe.. 🙏
Have her watch the video I just posted today... It's actual people falling over after taking it.....it may help push her to say no and wait for a job with natural healing, tell her she will be much more needed when they start training for the MedBed technicians.... Praying for you and your family..💕

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 February, 05:50
🙏🏻💙🙏🏻

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
05 February, 05:49
🙏🏻❤️✝️