Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 February, 12:09 (E)
Have to say My dog is really happy. Cooking her 3 meals a day. Tons of love and belly scratches.

It's an aggressive cancer but Ivermectin seems to be slowing it giving us some extra days. We all are enjoying it.

doGs certainly teaches us the important things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 February, 12:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
did my first edit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 February, 12:19
dont ya mean...

.fooken edit :)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This unsuspending thing didn't go as expected. I wish they would have unbanned everyone at one shot but a manual process makes more sense. slow, but more sense. If you aren't on soon I am boycotting.
01:18 AM - Feb 01, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
03 February, 07:54
Interesting that those with the most influence and ability to disrupt the narrative are reinstated first. Those of us who mainly followed to get “truth” are still suspended. Thank you for not forgetting us VK. WWG1WGA ♥️

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
02 February, 11:23
Me too please. valdesignasid ValBelaire. I miss my friends there.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 February, 11:03
Define "soon".

I got told by elon this morning i am never getting my account back EVER..... they wont ever reconsider..

soooooooo...........

Sue Briggs @SueB369
02 February, 10:51
From what I’ve experienced and read from others; there doesn’t seem to be a solid method to their system. They reinstated my second acct quickly yet my original account is still suspended as I wait. I sent a request, they sent what appears to be an automated response to make sure I’m a person I guess, but it’s now days later and no word.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
02 February, 09:08
I've got 3 accounts I'm looking to recover, including the first one I set up in 2008.

Is the private feed move strategic VK?

hope saxton @Scribe11
02 February, 06:32
Good morning, Vincent and Patriots.
It's so good to see you there, VK but I miss you the rest of you on Twit. My account is still suspended and I am using an old one.
Canada is falling and so few people even know it's happening. I've even had a few people say that 15 min cities would be 'cool.'
Some are even woke enough to think we need to vote out our PM.
Or, better yet, they blame the ones who voted for him and change the subject.
Not their fault.
Not their problem.
WTH?
Please pray for us in Canada?
Please pray for our world...

I am going to keep praying and work on raising my vibes today.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
02 February, 11:18
In response hope saxton to her Publication
What is a 15 minute city? I heard that term the other day but it wasn't explained.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
02 February, 11:37
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Totally hear what u r saying. I have hope that my fellow Canadians will snap out of their hibernation. The MSM has to fall in Canada of all places, too many still feeding of the legacy media.
Stay optimistic because there are a good number of Canadians that are awake and ready to fight.
I know I will stand on guard for thee!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 February, 10:18
It does make sense yet seems like a crazy process. I can't imagine going through everything manually.

...and yeah, boycott twit and get EM's attention! lol
hopefully soon.
GM!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 February, 09:51
I am still suspended on all accounts, no answer from appeals either...guess I continue to wait

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
01 February, 09:25
I am permanently suspended for tweeting no more that 10 times addressing the governor of MA for his knowingly unlawful covid edicts. Someone from MA told twitter to get her outta here! LOL, NOT

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 February, 08:31
I figured they just let people with most followers back on. My battleground has always been FB . on my 3rd account but never stopped. I'v given up on Twit

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
01 February, 08:31
I have appealed weekly since Elon bought twitter. Still waiting.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
01 February, 08:29
Patiently waiting…

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 February, 07:43
When you get your account back, is everything brought back the way it was when we were kicked out?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
01 February, 07:44
I continue to appeal…🤨

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 February, 07:41
I would rather they take their time and hopefully they can see who was tapping into direct messages too. Hopefully there are good souls doing this work.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 February, 07:40
Don’t boycott.

Fight the good fight.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
01 February, 07:30
Still waiting 🙋🏻‍♂️ Just checked, still suspended. I did appeal for the 4th or 5th time now. See how that goes

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 February, 07:02
Only been two years and 15 days for me . It was a fun 6 months . I wouldn’t be here if not for it VK . I think you should stay on there regardless but your commitment to anons is without precedent.

Chook Chook @Chook
01 February, 07:00
Ill hold you to that

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
01 February, 07:00
The love is real.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
01 February, 06:48
At This Point sebatica 👀👀👀 enticing
Fook it #wintasolstice24 kek
C if da Fooken WH got their shit straight
Besides self Funding 💩
Better off Being that slacker like in HS
Sit in CorNar do u Own 💩
Out of site out of mind kinda bull💩
Until We r Fooked With again
GolDStain n Bobby, n those that Fooked with
Personally ☑️
“SaVe DeM 🐝”