Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Have to say My dog is really happy. Cooking her 3 meals a day. Tons of love and belly scratches.

It's an aggressive cancer but Ivermectin seems to be slowing it giving us some extra days. We all are enjoying it.

doGs certainly teaches us the important things.
12:09 AM - Feb 01, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
03 February, 09:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
✨💖💖💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
02 February, 07:57
The stray that showed up at my house 4 years ago has become a big part of my family. We were burning brush yesterday in 26 degree weather in freezing rain.

Her loyalty to our family kept her out in the elements. She refused to go inside to a warm and dry house without us and opted to hang close to the fire to stay warm.

If only mankind had half of the selfless love dogs give us, earth would be a better place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
01 February, 09:14
I’m glad you are getting more time via Ivermectin & giving the best you all can to make the time extra special. ✨🙏🏻✨

Imagine this meme but with doG!
Our healers, doing more work on us than we know. 🙏🏻💖 🐕 🦜 🦜 🦜 🐈‍⬛

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
01 February, 08:51
I was where you are last year at this time. I too made his food and we loved him so much. We had a very good four months with him. I miss him every day. Blessings VK.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
01 February, 08:00
Add Curcumin and start rubbing her down with Hydrogen Peroxide

Only followers of this user (RocoStvz1) can see their posts

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
01 February, 06:21
I love dogs so much. Please give her a hug for me VK. ♥️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
01 February, 05:18
wonderful news --the IVM paste is miraculous 🙏🙏 Dannys info is life changing and i thought i knew stuff...wow he blew me away https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 February, 04:44
Yay!! Wonderful news :)

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 February, 04:29
My fave VK post for quite a while.
Great news mate. I’m sure she feels all the extra love sent to her via vibes too.

doGs R family and #FamilyIsEverything

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 February, 03:59
This is the best news I have heard all day!

BTW
(North Dallas TX area has been shut down due to ice for 3 days now. No school 🥶). Feels Manmade 🤷‍♀️. (Maybe quiet cleanup arrests happening? 🙏).

So Happy to read this post, gives HOPE for others in the same situation! 🙏😍🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 February, 01:45

Olaf Koll @OlafK
01 February, 01:26
all the best to your dog.🙏
my very old boy passed last week :(🙏
he was 15 and i miss him😢

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 February, 01:41
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
Sorry for the loss of your dog. You lose a friend...

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 February, 01:23
I know, before this vax crap I was getting all my dogs shots whenever the vet sent me a notice. After his last shots he started getting lumps all over his belly. He's now to point he cant jump in car anymore. I bought him some steps to use. Now he's laying on the forbidden couch with his own "My Pillow". 😊

America First @AmericaFirst17
01 February, 05:09
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Please go to chewy dot com website and buy this for doggie Fenbendazole? (Panacur) for 3o days or until healed.

I posted a healing prayer on my timeline that you should say over your fur-baby every day until healed.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 February, 05:21
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Isn't it amazing what they get away with when they are not well.

Natalie Fish @icthelight
01 February, 12:48 (E)
Hey VK, mu dog has had a cancer tumor on his anal gland area "removed" twice. I haven't been able to get the ivermectin pills, so I went to my local feed store and bought the " horse paste 1.87" he detests the flavor so it was a fight to get him to take it. I noticed the tumor coming back again. It gets big and hard and then he can't have a bowel movement. I decided to rub the edible paste right on the tumor and it has shrunk considerably in just 4 days and he is poop'n again. I also started rubbing it on other places on my other dogs and his " fatty tumors " are also shrinking... I stopped feeding dog food a couple years ago and cook for them too!

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
01 February, 12:34
Blessed Be Brother.

👁️❤️👁️✊🏼

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
01 February, 12:19
Praise God ;)

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 February, 11:46
💓 Wonderful! 💓

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 February, 11:34
❤️
Awesome VK, Miracles do Happen! So glad to hear that!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 February, 11:34
It's taking all the patience in the world for me to stay chill about that. I got chemo and radiation when I could have taken ivermectin. Ruined.
😓

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 February, 11:18
100 percent

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 February, 11:11

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
01 February, 11:02
🙏🙏🙏

Cowboyup @Cowboyup
01 February, 10:39
So happy to hear it's working. Don't ever give up. Claim the healing power Jesus gave us, take command, declare healing and claim victory. Prayers and Glory are with you.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
01 February, 10:04
What’s with the (E)?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
01 February, 11:05
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
MTG🤷🏼‍♀️

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 February, 10:13
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Oh, yeah! I had dogs as a kid, then adult, no, until we adopted one. Reading up their behavior is fascinating.

They live to serve and protect you, which is incredible enough. Their goofy personalities and dedicated love is so rewarding.

By the way, when you buy the food, look for the MEAT first on the label, not the Meat MEAL. Petco manager cued me into that.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 February, 10:48
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
or is it they are manipulating the way they look at you to get a treat as VK said in a previous post lol!!

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
01 February, 09:50
Prayers for you and your doge and your fam VK. Our doge is a huge part of our family and we treasure every day we have with the ole' girl.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
01 February, 09:28
I'm glad your doG is doing better. They are a joy filled with unconditional love. (I finaly get to post!!)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 February, 09:22
Q1209 this door will be opened later. The choice to know will be yours.
End

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
01 February, 09:22
That is very beautiful VK