Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 February, 12:09 (E)
Have to say My dog is really happy. Cooking her 3 meals a day. Tons of love and belly scratches.

It's an aggressive cancer but Ivermectin seems to be slowing it giving us some extra days. We all are enjoying it.

doGs certainly teaches us the important things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 February, 12:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
did my first edit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 February, 12:19
dont ya mean...

.fooken edit :)

01 February, 01:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This unsuspending thing didn't go as expected. I wish they would have unbanned everyone at one shot but a manual process makes more sense. slow, but more sense. If you aren't on soon I am boycotting.

hope saxton @Scribe11
Good morning, Vincent and Patriots.
It's so good to see you there, VK but I miss you the rest of you on Twit. My account is still suspended and I am using an old one.
Canada is falling and so few people even know it's happening. I've even had a few people say that 15 min cities would be 'cool.'
Some are even woke enough to think we need to vote out our PM.
Or, better yet, they blame the ones who voted for him and change the subject.
Not their fault.
Not their problem.
WTH?
Please pray for us in Canada?
Please pray for our world...

I am going to keep praying and work on raising my vibes today.
06:32 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
02 February, 11:37
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Totally hear what u r saying. I have hope that my fellow Canadians will snap out of their hibernation. The MSM has to fall in Canada of all places, too many still feeding of the legacy media.
Stay optimistic because there are a good number of Canadians that are awake and ready to fight.
I know I will stand on guard for thee!

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
02 February, 11:18
What is a 15 minute city? I heard that term the other day but it wasn't explained.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
02 February, 11:17
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 February, 11:10
God bless you. When I get down I rewatch some Kim Clement prophecies. God has won! Just waiting for all the corrupt rats to show themselves for the rat catchers. Pray without ceasing & be grateful you see what God is doing… this is all we can do. 🙏🇨🇦🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
02 February, 11:06
Prayers for you all now!