Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I give up. AU is unusable like this.

Bit sad... maybe we're being prepped for a comms blackout by having a trial run of "read a book or go outside"?
05:25 PM - Jan 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
09 February, 03:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yes it is should have left it alone -getting very disinterested in the site as nothing works

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
31 January, 09:36
Miss seeing your posts Martin. Must admit to feeling a bit lost in this new place. Going outside isn't an option here, as it is 10 degrees outside. Read a book, it is. I guess?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 January, 05:00 (E)

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
30 January, 07:20
today it wont let me like 1/2 the posts or share them.
selective?
a pain to comment on posts.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
30 January, 07:17
Ok, it's a bit slow.

But try turning off cookies.

It works fine for me.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
30 January, 07:21
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Apologies, I jumped the gun, it's shite.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
30 January, 07:07
I don’t understand why but I am not having any problems. I use iPhone and iPad. I just pull the page down and it scrolls a second or two and take me to the newest post.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 January, 06:45
Will take a bit. Some issues are a matter of clearing cache and cookies or switch browser. App will be most effected. When this was done on wego in 2019 took about 2 months to iron it out and remove what was chewing up resources. Koba has a good handle on what works. Go to wego.social and post there and we can repost your pics here if you wish (lots here on both sites)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 January, 06:34
😜🤣” Read a Book or Go Outside”!! 🤣😂 (what the hell does that even mean?). JK JK.

I am actually not having many problems🤷‍♀️…because I Can EDIT 👏! 😜

I just have to refresh after 5-6 posts. That is not usual! BUT… I can Edit! 👏

It skips forward a little when I am in the middle of reading a post!
BUT… I can Edit! 👏

It takes me a few extra seconds to post…. BUT… I can Edit! 👏

So all in all, I am Good! As long as I have y’all, the AU FAM!! 🙌❤️

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
30 January, 06:32
Change is hard Martin, especially for us GenX...Hang in there...It is getting better everyday...We need you and your brillant words and captures

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
30 January, 06:31
I almost said the same thing. I was going to say goodbye to everyone because I couldn't figure it out. But I it's working better now for me. But I get it with what you post it must be hard with your pictures and all. Love you Martin don't give up.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 January, 06:31
Hang in there, Martin. If there's anything the last several years has taught us its patience. Yeah, I'm seeing some issues, but also great improvements. Koba has been communicating with us - he's aware of the issues and working on them. Coding for something like this has to be a monster, and he's willing to do it for us!

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
30 January, 06:29
You put in full time hours on this stuff if not more, don’t leave, just take a pause if you need it. We all appreciate your research and post. Thank you Friend/ Patriot

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
30 January, 06:15 (E)
Martin my IQ is about the same
as a carrot. I always have something glitch. But I can read the posts, Make posts with pics, my only issues are with sometimes not being able to pull up a comment from my notifications.
That said I do enjoy a great read.
In fact I just finished "Rabble in Arms" again. Talk about a challenge?

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
30 January, 06:15
Having trouble as well.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
30 January, 06:13
Sad and disappointing! I wish it had been left alone--was working fine as it was.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 January, 06:09
It'll take a few days for all to settle up. Works better already here. Just tried to use it on different browser, but already works better on Firefox.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 January, 06:06
I will end up being great Martin - This is always part of upgrades. Hang in there

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
30 January, 06:05
Stay with us Martin, please!

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
30 January, 05:57
I’m with you…mine is a mess!
Patience is a virtue…I must do better

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
30 January, 05:50
this morning Kobayashi said to delete your cookies. i did it and is working better but still lags. i’m able to finally post a pic.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 January, 05:43
WE Must be patient who knows how many employees Koba has working for this is home for alot us and we will be patient.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 January, 05:52
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I JUST HAVE TO KEEP HITTING REFRESH ONLY THING THAT WASNT WORKING FOR ME WAS CHECKING NEW FOLLOWERS PROFILE FOR BOTS HAD 3 NEW FOLLOWERS TODAY

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 January, 06:00
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
exprt tester sounds fun....does tht mean you ply with stuff and ry to break it lol

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
30 January, 05:42
It will get better, Koby is a smart guy. Best if all this site costs nothing and has no ads. AU broken is still way better than any of the other places.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
30 January, 05:41
I still don't understand why they had to rush it in, the beta site had all these "glitches" and they never solved them their. What were they expecting..? For one or the other reason new software has to perform much worse than whatever it follows up, so from that perspective it's a success alright...

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
30 January, 05:39
No giving up, just give it some time. @administrator posted today he's still working on things.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Ah. Oh good I'm not the only one!
I thought we got hijacked by black hats!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
It is a bit frustrating isn't it?...but we know it's being upgraded and sudden change is always hard to adjust to it...
I'm just thinking you may be right, it's to prep us for limited communication and how to handle it... LOL Patience Fren...
Get the Signal App as backup, I love it, I can video chat with my UK Fren for free...💕

Laritha Savage @Laritha
30 January, 05:50
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
We have AU chat on signal. Very helpful with solving problems with new AU system. Give each other advice for brand and browser. I was a test volunteer last year when they were getting it ready.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 January, 05:37
Was thinking it's a test run too..... seems like, these days, all the tests are for the patriots. The ones who need the tests are those still sleeping, lol! Had the same problems, still slow... was informed that I should clear cache and everything should start establishing soon. We lost the ability to copy and paste... which makes posting less motivating for sure. Still no place like AU though.... 😟

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
30 January, 05:35
I AGREE MARTIN I FINALLY GOT TO POST A LINK OR TWO BUT NOTHING ELSE WILL POST IT IS VERY SAD DISHEARTENING AND VERY FRUSTRATING I HAVE BEEN ON GAB A LOT MORE THE LAST 3 DAYS AND READING THE 8KUN BOARD FOR NEWS PLUS THE COOKIE SITUATION HAS TOTALLY FKED MY COMPUTER I SPENT 4 HOURS REMOVING CLEANING AND RESETTING ALL MY SECURITY SYSTEMS SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG WITH THIS ............... THE BUGS IN AU ARE BAD I THOUGHT AU WAS DOING GREAT BEFORE ALL THIS admin

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
30 January, 06:15
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Agree 100%!