Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 January, 05:25
I give up. AU is unusable like this.

Bit sad... maybe we're being prepped for a comms blackout by having a trial run of "read a book or go outside"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
It is a bit frustrating isn't it?...but we know it's being upgraded and sudden change is always hard to adjust to it...
I'm just thinking you may be right, it's to prep us for limited communication and how to handle it... LOL Patience Fren...
Get the Signal App as backup, I love it, I can video chat with my UK Fren for free...💕
05:39 PM - Jan 30, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
30 January, 05:50
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
We have AU chat on signal. Very helpful with solving problems with new AU system. Give each other advice for brand and browser. I was a test volunteer last year when they were getting it ready.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
30 January, 05:59
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
It certainly gives Tidy Up vibes!

H/T Imickeyd
PLEASE FIX THE BREAD AND TIDY UP THE SHIP. - Q

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 06:07
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Hey...whats the AU Signal Group??? I wanna be part of it.....LOL😂