TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
30 January, 07:54
AU is the absolute best social network there is.
My #1 go to for everything.
The people are great, it's like a big happy family.

KOBY Just Posted, Saying that People Can Use the "Old" Version for Now as He Continues to Work Out the Bugs. Worst Case Scenario we go back to the Original Version while he works with Certain Users to Beta Test the New System before Re-Releasing it (If it comes down to this).
He Apologized for Rushing this Version, even though it had been Beta Tested for Quite Some Time.

I Wonder if He Rushed It because of Swift Pace at which Information Seems to be Rolling Out?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
I rush it and shouldn't have. Wanted to move the beta environment to live so I could get started on the new features I was discussing. Got overzealous. Will make it right.
08:10 PM - Jan 30, 2023
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 10:37
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
It will be ok, take your time, we got you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
31 January, 07:07
Thank you for your tireless deeds Kobayashi.
no problem on my end.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
31 January, 05:23
It seems to be doing just fine on my end?!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 January, 05:19
Hoping format will improve on iPad!
🥰🙏🏼

Judy Link @Jlink333
31 January, 05:17
No worries, brother!!! All good!!!😁👍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
31 January, 04:35
🙏🙏

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
31 January, 09:54
Appreciate all you do. You don't need to explain yourself I know you got this.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 January, 08:51
Kobayashi, you're our hero for all things Anonup!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
31 January, 06:03
WRWY
Love ya
💚🌟💚

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 January, 05:40 (E)
Please, don’t beat yourself up over this, Koba. We love Anonup and you. Do whatever you need to do, and just let us know if there’s anything we can do to help. I made a favorite of the V2 link (Old Anonup) at the start of your upgrade, and it is still working for me. Here’s the link, for anyone wanting to use it:

https://v2.anonup.com/home

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
31 January, 06:00
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I second Mary's kudos, Koba. We appreciate everything you do for us. Everyone's whining just proves how important you and AU are to us.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 January, 04:48
I know you Will 🙏
Thank you

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 January, 02:48
Koba...i want to be verified but a video?? really? is there another option?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 January, 04:55
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Video?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 January, 02:45
I like the new features..but i had to move back to old version. I was having too many issues. I tried uploading a 3 minute video and it said file too large. wasnt able to get pictures uploaded..so i gave up. let us know when you get the bugs worked out..i really liked the look of the new version. cant wait......Thank you Koba!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
31 January, 12:34
Looks good. Mostly. Positive from what I see

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
31 January, 12:15
I'm not experiencing any issues... Here's a funny meme.

Silver Cat @silvercat
31 January, 05:52
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
HAHAHAHAHA - that's enough to make cats laugh! It is so true! Thank you for this!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
31 January, 12:12
It’s all good 🙌🏼

Love it here, my favorite place to be 💜

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
30 January, 11:55
You are fine, no other place I would rather be!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 January, 11:50
For you :)
Our hero!!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 10:56
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
😁😁😁 Koba does have an angelic, sweet smiling happy face, lol! Perfect outfit!

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
31 January, 11:04 (E)
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thanks and love to you Koba! I have to say I was so surprised (and disappointed) by some of the anons who responded with negativity so soon after the upgrades. They never even said yeah we get there will be bugs and we’ll wait patiently…just so disappointing as some of the anons are considered The Great Awakening “leaders” (although we know no one is above the others)

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 January, 10:23
Thank u. What can I do meanwhile to change pics?

Law & Physics @physics171
30 January, 10:25
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Go to profile, mouse over top of the picture, notice the camera symbol to change picture.

Stephanie Nathanael @SNathanael
30 January, 09:47
Thank you for giving us a place to call HOME. All will work out...no worries!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
30 January, 09:10
just do what you have to do.
no problem.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
30 January, 09:05
Thank you!! You are very appreciated! 🙏♥️🙏🥳

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
30 January, 09:02
Thank you for making this the go to site for truth and a sense of family!!!

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
30 January, 09:02
アノンアップの人たちはきっとあなたに感謝の気持ちしかないと思います。どうか、焦らず無理せずにしっかりお休みをとってください。

私たちは、その間色んな所から情報を得る事はできます。アノンアップが進化した時、その時に必要な情報を投稿し合えばよいです。

ありがとう小林さん。
日本名が前から気になっています。。。
だから、親しみを感じています。

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
30 January, 08:48
Relax we love you. Keep up the good work. 👊🇺🇸

Richie Richard @Richie
30 January, 08:47
My dear Koba, don't be so hard on yourself. Sometimes we are our own worst critic. We love being here it is a resort for the spirit. You've got this.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
30 January, 08:37
It's working pretty good. Small things I think we can live with till they get worked out. You did a Great job! My husband understands the pressure of the day something goes live as well. Thank you for all you do! We're all super thankful and Happy to be here on AU.

(Sweet hot cocoa picture here)

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
30 January, 08:36 (E)
You are doing fine... Doesn't matter what you do, every new set-up needs ironed out. Continuous improvement must be viewed from 30,000ft. Take notes and tackle one thing at a time. You felt limited w/the old platform. This is exciting for all of us, just don't write yourself into a corner with the new platform. It is plenty good enough right now that we can communicate and help each other. Take your time as to build it w/out unnecessary limitations. I for one am rather proud of you, as I am sure many others are too!