Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Something to keep in mind... or rather not keep in mind.
07:59 AM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
22 June, 11:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Let go and let God! I trust him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 February, 02:19
HERE IS A GOOD START https://www.openbible.info...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 February, 02:17
THIS CAN BE CHANGED AND BEATENED I AM LIVING PROOF BUT I DID IT WITH CHRIST AND IT WASNT EASY

Michelle Bru @Michellerb1969
12 February, 04:55
I've watched the whole 13 part series. I practice every single day. It is worth taking the time to learn and understand. Dr. Joe breaks it down so that anyone can understand. Show yourself some love and give it a try. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Ange Love @LoveM
03 February, 10:31

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
01 February, 04:17
Well this may explain why I don’t remember certain details about my life. Perhaps I hardwired my brain not to in order to break the cycle.

It’s a thought.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 January, 11:45
TYVM!!!💛

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
28 January, 06:02
Our amazing Creator is the one that wired our brain to do this. I am currently in a very bad loop caused from repeated experiences beyond my control. It takes prayer and faith that God will break the cycle and he gives us the solution for this situation - “And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.” ‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:8‬ ‭NLT‬‬
“throw off your old sinful nature and your former way of life, which is corrupted by lust and deception. Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4:22-24‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
27 January, 10:51
A positive thought can't make it past your brain stem I hope that's not true for everyone that is trying to make a change geesh

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
27 January, 10:40
Ehrling - No Worries - YouTube

Ehrling - No Worries (feat. Timon & Pumba) [FREE TO USE]Free Download:https://soundcloud.com/ehrling/no-worries-feat-timon-pumbaapreviewMake sure to read thi...

Awakening Time @Awakeningtime
27 January, 10:34
Is the second part available yet

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 January, 08:49
Sounds very similar to muscle memory....when we start a new workout have you ever said, "I am using muscles I don't think I knew I had" at least I have LOL

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 January, 07:48
😃👍❤️🙏✝️💥

Sandra Jarvis-Aguilar @Soar71
27 January, 06:45
🙌

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 January, 03:47
Antidote:
Everyday, when we wake up,
praying Source◯ attuning into
Source◯ consciousness.

🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
27 January, 02:01
@IAM13888 I love this!!!! I think some very special people in our lives need to hear this...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 12:43
strangely I understand this!

BlockII @BlockII
27 January, 12:29
I was stuck in a loop for a while. Basically, I was bouncing back and forth between 2 opposing “personas” in my mind. These personas were essentially shadows of who I thought I needed to be. It was so intense I actually projected those personas onto 2 literal people in my personal life. But there was a moment of clarity last week after I saw 2 phrases:

-The Balance of Opposites
-When Opposites Unite, Greatness Happens

I was so caught up trying to figure out which of these rigid and outdated “personas” I needed to be, I didn’t even realize there was a 3rd option. To take the best aspects of both of those polar opposites and combine them into something greater. So I guess the moral of this story is, don’t let your mind convince you that the old, existing structures are the only structures. Sometimes, the best path forward is to build a new structure using the best material from the old ones

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 January, 12:50
In response BlockII to his Publication
Love that... I do sense that going on actually... Something else is starting to come through... just a lot of turbulence in the tooing and froing.. but you explained it really well. Thank you. .

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
27 January, 08:48
In response BlockII to his Publication
hard to move forward when the past tugs at you constantly. learn from that and forge forward, makes for a better you. ❤️

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
27 January, 11:45
Ive been trying to change for a long time, every time i have failed, I finally accepted that this is where God wants me to be.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
27 January, 11:43

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
27 January, 11:38

Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
27 January, 11:37
Wow, that is so interesting. Sounds like a challenge.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 January, 11:08
The motivator will have to be more harsh for some that were punished harshly and it will be easier for some that were more kindly guided as children. But that will begin the rewiring process. The 'motivator' I call it until we have a better description of it.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 January, 10:55
Good morning VK and Patriot Warriors Happy Fryday !
Sending you all BIG LOVE and BIG HUGZ ~
Be Best
Be Blessed
FOCUS on the future.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
27 January, 10:54
funny. since 9/11 feel like my mind smashed loose eveything and been rewiring itself ever since. its like that PC dude who’s desktop tower is always open for access because he’s always adding RAM or fans and stuff. and lately my wake up is the dog around 6am so i don’t think of anything but taking his butt outside. and then leads to getting little girl lunch ready and misc chores. then mind wonders if the storm is upon us and then smiles as we inch closer.

27 January, 10:48
And I forgive and in time will forget when it is no longer needed!

Spiral Up!!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 January, 10:47
Happy FryDay VK..🙏

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
27 January, 10:46
Heres the link to the whole series.. Ive been working on this mindset and thought processes for over a year and it has tremendously helped me psychologically! Hope yall enjoy!
https://youtu.be/aB_dCjP7V...

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
27 January, 11:21
In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication
Thank you Tara.
LOVE

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
27 January, 12:19
In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication
OOh thanks, I was reading the comments looking for more on him, I think I remember this guy from the "What the Bleep Do We Know?" movie, but my memory is not great, can anyone confirm?

27 January, 10:46
💛Just let go of a huge life 'love' cycle and all the chaos of several years. Just done. I give it to God and surrender and Let it all Go!!! I have let it go on several occasions over the years, but this is the END and I feel so much lighter!!!For an INFJ, it took me a little long to Cognize it all, but I did and have! And I release with pure intent!!!

Perfect timing of your video, TY!!!

God Bless you VK and all!!!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 January, 10:57
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
U rock Kris Williams!!! U make us stronger! 🤍🏁🤍

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 January, 10:21
This song helped me LET GO and TRUST LIFE again (Official Music Video Trust Your Timing) - YouTube

Download or stream "Trust Your Timing" now on EVERY good music platform, or here:Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/32CK0IWlP95jI3D887u9tF Apple Music:...