Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:59
Something to keep in mind... or rather not keep in mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
27 January, 12:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was stuck in a loop for a while. Basically, I was bouncing back and forth between 2 opposing “personas” in my mind. These personas were essentially shadows of who I thought I needed to be. It was so intense I actually projected those personas onto 2 literal people in my personal life. But there was a moment of clarity last week after I saw 2 phrases:

-The Balance of Opposites
-When Opposites Unite, Greatness Happens

I was so caught up trying to figure out which of these rigid and outdated “personas” I needed to be, I didn’t even realize there was a 3rd option. To take the best aspects of both of those polar opposites and combine them into something greater. So I guess the moral of this story is, don’t let your mind convince you that the old, existing structures are the only structures. Sometimes, the best path forward is to build a new structure using the best material from the old ones

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
hard to move forward when the past tugs at you constantly. learn from that and forge forward, makes for a better you. ❤️
08:48 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response BlockII to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RoccoQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RoccoQ , click on at the bottom under it