Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:59
Something to keep in mind... or rather not keep in mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
I was stuck in a loop for a while. Basically, I was bouncing back and forth between 2 opposing “personas” in my mind. These personas were essentially shadows of who I thought I needed to be. It was so intense I actually projected those personas onto 2 literal people in my personal life. But there was a moment of clarity last week after I saw 2 phrases:

-The Balance of Opposites
-When Opposites Unite, Greatness Happens

I was so caught up trying to figure out which of these rigid and outdated “personas” I needed to be, I didn’t even realize there was a 3rd option. To take the best aspects of both of those polar opposites and combine them into something greater. So I guess the moral of this story is, don’t let your mind convince you that the old, existing structures are the only structures. Sometimes, the best path forward is to build a new structure using the best material from the old ones
12:29 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlockII in this post can reply
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
27 January, 08:48
In response BlockII to his Publication
hard to move forward when the past tugs at you constantly. learn from that and forge forward, makes for a better you. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 January, 12:50
In response BlockII to his Publication
Love that... I do sense that going on actually... Something else is starting to come through... just a lot of turbulence in the tooing and froing.. but you explained it really well. Thank you. .

BlockII @BlockII
27 January, 01:20
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I know what you mean, lots of turbulence in this process for sure. But I’d say the hotter the fire, the purer the gold