Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:59
Something to keep in mind... or rather not keep in mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 January, 10:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
πŸ’›Just let go of a huge life 'love' cycle and all the chaos of several years. Just done. I give it to God and surrender and Let it all Go!!! I have let it go on several occasions over the years, but this is the END and I feel so much lighter!!!For an INFJ, it took me a little long to Cognize it all, but I did and have! And I release with pure intent!!!

Perfect timing of your video, TY!!!

God Bless you VK and all!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
U rock Kris Williams!!! U make us stronger! 🀍🏁🀍
10:57 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
27 January, 11:22
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Ok, so who is us and how did I make 'us' stronger?

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 January, 11:20
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Us is not them! And u make "us" stronger by becoming stronger urself. I for one feel safer because of it.🀍🏁🀍

27 January, 11:04
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
πŸ˜‡Glad I could help!!! TY!!!