Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 January, 06:49
I have found that discovering new lies about our world, but being unable to socially "resolve" them, just leads to more distress. There is a rate at which we can safely absorb the extent to which we have been enslaved. The cruelty and magnitude of it all just keeps growing. Those secret societies sure did keep some big secrets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
It’s brutal!!! 22 years of being red pilled and watching the shit show only get worse and not being able to do a damn thing about is unbelievably stressful and wearing on the soul. I have faith, that’s literally all that is left in my gas tank. I do believe we are in the final battle, things are accelerating now quicker than we can absorb them. Although this is exhausting and mentally painful as hell, I still think this is the greatest time to be alive. Not only that, I think God chose all of us for this very moment in time. There is no one more morally sound and ready for this fight than us anon’s!! I will keep holding the line, no matter how raw my hands get, and Martin, I know you’ll be across the pond holding that same line right to the end. This anon family is what helps keep my faith and keeps me in the fight. Godspeed brother and Godspeed to the rest of you AU soldiers!!!
07:10 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheQonspiracist in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
12 February, 06:53
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
You stated it so very well. It's been that long for me too. Today I feel my gas tank is on empty. Still trusting the Plan and hopefully the emptiness will pass. Sure wish something good would kick into high gear soon. So many are just barely hanging on and so many good people fighting the good fight have gone under. And to think of this insane Superbowl thing happening--mass psychosis and horrid crimes against humanity, all while people are being distracted, entertained, etc. It's incredibly grueling to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
12 February, 06:42
Thank you. I feel you

Elve Twelve @ElveTwelve
01 February, 01:29

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
27 January, 03:16
Oh no! I still need to fill up my gas tank, thanks for reminding me of it!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 January, 03:12
Anyone who can keep the faith for 22 years is a spiritual warrior of the highest order. Could not have said it better regarding the impact this has on all who are awake and willing to smash their world views for the truth. I will never go back to the old me and that alone is like a death. AU and all of you here have saved me from depression and despair on countless days and for that I’m eternally grateful. I’m in the trenches with the finest souls I know. I love and pray for all of you 🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 January, 03:05

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
26 January, 11:33
Agree 100%! Godspeed to you too 🙏❤️🐸🙌🏼

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
26 January, 09:26
Texas. on the ready.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 January, 03:13
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
ditto🙌

Paisley Park @Paisley66
26 January, 08:50
GODSPEED!!🙏🙏🙏🙏

connie wright @cowri
26 January, 07:47
Sometimes we need to step away for a while. Still keeping our Faith stronger than ever. Focus more on God then Satan.
You stated what we are all feeling.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 January, 08:23
In response connie wright to her Publication
😃❤️🙏👍💥✝️

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
26 January, 07:43
it's all we need in our gas tank!
no?

26 January, 07:50
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
1,000%

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
26 January, 07:37
Soul weariness is real but we are still here. I do believe as well that we are in the final battle. Most of my life this whole experience here had seemed unreal as it has seemed for many. I've had a deep feeling that I was here to see the end of something and here we all are thanks to God's great planning!

26 January, 07:45
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
100% I told my wife years and years ago that I know I will see something crazy in my lifetime, I just knew it, like deep down that I’d live through some crazy shit at some point, and here we are

Tom Grant @GrantQ
26 January, 07:29
Agree 100% what you said friend. We are blessed to be living through the most exciting time in human history with open eyes and open hearts.
You've had 22 years to try to come to terms with the corruption and evil that rules this world. I only began my awakening 3 years ago and have gradually realised that satan truly rules this world (but his time is coming to an end). I feel sorry for our sleeping friends and family who are going to get abruptly awakened to this fact.
The only thing they have got in their favour is that there are millions of us freedom fighters/truthers/anons here to help them through their awakening. That was the hardest part for me and probably more so for you. Being awake back then must have been very lonely and discouraging.
Keep holding the line Patriot, we got this.
WWG1WGA

26 January, 07:52
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
ZERO quit in me!!! My cold dead hands my brother!