Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 January, 06:49
I have found that discovering new lies about our world, but being unable to socially "resolve" them, just leads to more distress. There is a rate at which we can safely absorb the extent to which we have been enslaved. The cruelty and magnitude of it all just keeps growing. Those secret societies sure did keep some big secrets!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
26 January, 07:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It’s brutal!!! 22 years of being red pilled and watching the shit show only get worse and not being able to do a damn thing about is unbelievably stressful and wearing on the soul. I have faith, that’s literally all that is left in my gas tank. I do believe we are in the final battle, things are accelerating now quicker than we can absorb them. Although this is exhausting and mentally painful as hell, I still think this is the greatest time to be alive. Not only that, I think God chose all of us for this very moment in time. There is no one more morally sound and ready for this fight than us anon’s!! I will keep holding the line, no matter how raw my hands get, and Martin, I know you’ll be across the pond holding that same line right to the end. This anon family is what helps keep my faith and keeps me in the fight. Godspeed brother and Godspeed to the rest of you AU soldiers!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by jewelsc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jewels 777✨❤️, click on at the bottom under it