Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I always wonder..... if Praying Medic or someone well known like him was doing military decodes instead of myself, how many would pay attention and care? If it was someone who everyone loves and supports? Prob would be much farther along by now. Its stunning to witness people reject truth because it doesnt come from the people they think it should come from. Like who appointed these people? I thought God can work thru anyone? Didnt know God required a person to have a large following in order to work thru them....
07:40 AM - Jan 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
26 January, 10:07
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
most big accounts get to be big accounts to make more $$$$, get a nice show to stream, be a guest on a news cast......not all, most. Whether people react, share, comment or not, they see what you do. Keep it up. I have lost 7 facebook accounts, gone. 2 Twitter accounts, gone. Ended up on Gab. Never about the # of followers, always about the quality of the follower and them joining up to share the info they get from you and others. That's what being an anon is all about.
I have zero use for paytriots, selling tshirts and books and coffee mugs to " support their ministry". Keep speaking truth. The right people are seeing it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 January, 09:27
God is working through us all. You keep doing what you do best.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
26 January, 08:56
Stopped following big accounts most are looking to make a profit. We see you Lauren💚💚

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 January, 08:55
Teach the method… not just show the output.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 January, 09:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Im surrounded by autists. lol 😆

Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 January, 07:46
Well i dont follow Praying Medic...but i do see ur stuff and i think its great. Dont despair...its not u. Tho i cant speak for everyone, just keep posting and stay up Lauren...U rock!!! But i do get ur point. 🤍🏁🤍

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 January, 07:49
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Plus, the Posts on Here have Slowed Down to about 20 Percent of what they Used to Be when I First Signed On.
Are People Leaving Us to Go to Twitter?????

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
26 January, 08:47
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
💯Agree @this_guy ~ could see early on the Awakening wasn't about being a follower of large accounts or about popularity.
A larger following might have enabled more reach, however, probably wouldn't have sped up time it's taking for the massive and necessary undertaking of worldwide plan.
True intent and hard work shines through Lauren, never underestimate yourself. Just my 2cents. 👊😎
Suspect most choose patriot over paytriot any day.

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
26 January, 07:43
Webber didn't call his best musical 'Jesus Christ Superstar' for nothing.. ;]