Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 January, 07:40
I always wonder..... if Praying Medic or someone well known like him was doing military decodes instead of myself, how many would pay attention and care? If it was someone who everyone loves and supports? Prob would be much farther along by now. Its stunning to witness people reject truth because it doesnt come from the people they think it should come from. Like who appointed these people? I thought God can work thru anyone? Didnt know God required a person to have a large following in order to work thru them....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 January, 07:46
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Well i dont follow Praying Medic...but i do see ur stuff and i think its great. Dont despair...its not u. Tho i cant speak for everyone, just keep posting and stay up Lauren...U rock!!! But i do get ur point. 🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
Plus, the Posts on Here have Slowed Down to about 20 Percent of what they Used to Be when I First Signed On.
Are People Leaving Us to Go to Twitter?????
07:49 AM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Maria. Liv. @maria07
26 January, 09:10
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
As Vk says it's on Twitter, the real battle is now. Have been in both places all the time and there is a big difference. Here, the same postings run around the clock and yes, not many post new ones. And on Twitter there are more people from all over the world and not closed communities like Au where it is only us patriots who share knowledge.

26 January, 09:35
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Ur right Maria. AU is a refuge which is VERY necessary. This is where i come to give succor to the weary, the broken hearted, the scared patriots who only wish to protect themselves and families from True evil in every other quarter. When i use to read posts but didnt have an account...i would cry.😪, people didnt seem to understand what was happening and were in deep dispair...and for once i wanted to be on "social media" to reach these beautiful people. That was new for me. Fans are great, ive experienced that in my lifes work, performing, but i didnt like humanity at large...until i realized that humanity is "PORTRAYED" as something we are not. I began to love humans. Dont get me wrong, i always loved people one on one...but alas, we are not alone. And if we dont Love eachother, who will we Love at all? To give Love we must know Love...and that requires someone to Love us. We dont decide that part, we can only extend ourselves selflessly and sincerely. Fear not, so sayeth the Lord🤍

Juliann Munro @Claireshores
26 January, 10:01
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
I AM ok with the repeats I get here on AU...so grateful to have been led here to you all! in a time we can all relate to where we've all been alone because of our beliefs, it was so wonderful that the Lord took me by the hand and somehow led me to you all, where I have a new family that I can talk to or listen to and be comforted, knowing that I'm not crazy and that there are people like me in the world! thank you all so much,
my community of family ❤️🐸

26 January, 08:53
Well...the objective is to reach and affect the normies. Not MY sole objective, but nonetheless. And the twatterverse is where they are the most. Im not there nor will i be...unless i begin to want it...at present i dont. I do my best work in person...at night riding my bike. Ive lost my fears thru this...Hallelujah, and people are not scary when u have compassion for them. I use to only want to entertain them, make them dance, and then fuck off! But now, alas, ive become a friend to humanity and thats my measure of growth as i can see it. Tho not ENTIRELY perfect in my ways, tho not ENTIRELY calmed of my disposition, tho not ENTIRELY healed in my damage...i have compassion and Love for my fellow man...and earth women. Thats no small thing, and i can only strive to be where im needed as God sees my efforts best suited to have an effect....in person. Dance Robert...and the world dances with u! 🤗🤍🏁🤍

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 January, 10:49
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
You are Becoming a WOUNDED HEALER.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
26 January, 08:22
I look at comments from other social media sites and I think people are getting weary of “soon” here we are at 2023 when people thought we were going to have the best Christmas ever. It’s mental exhaustion IMO

wht 2.0 @wht
26 January, 11:45
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
taking a breather