Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 January, 07:40
I always wonder..... if Praying Medic or someone well known like him was doing military decodes instead of myself, how many would pay attention and care? If it was someone who everyone loves and supports? Prob would be much farther along by now. Its stunning to witness people reject truth because it doesnt come from the people they think it should come from. Like who appointed these people? I thought God can work thru anyone? Didnt know God required a person to have a large following in order to work thru them....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
most big accounts get to be big accounts to make more $$$$, get a nice show to stream, be a guest on a news cast......not all, most. Whether people react, share, comment or not, they see what you do. Keep it up. I have lost 7 facebook accounts, gone. 2 Twitter accounts, gone. Ended up on Gab. Never about the # of followers, always about the quality of the follower and them joining up to share the info they get from you and others. That's what being an anon is all about.
I have zero use for paytriots, selling tshirts and books and coffee mugs to " support their ministry". Keep speaking truth. The right people are seeing it.
10:07 AM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BillyWhittaker in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Billy Whittaker, click on at the bottom under it