Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 January, 07:40
I always wonder..... if Praying Medic or someone well known like him was doing military decodes instead of myself, how many would pay attention and care? If it was someone who everyone loves and supports? Prob would be much farther along by now. Its stunning to witness people reject truth because it doesnt come from the people they think it should come from. Like who appointed these people? I thought God can work thru anyone? Didnt know God required a person to have a large following in order to work thru them....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 January, 07:46
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Well i dont follow Praying Medic...but i do see ur stuff and i think its great. Dont despair...its not u. Tho i cant speak for everyone, just keep posting and stay up Lauren...U rock!!! But i do get ur point. 🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
💯Agree @this_guy ~ could see early on the Awakening wasn't about being a follower of large accounts or about popularity.
A larger following might have enabled more reach, however, probably wouldn't have sped up time it's taking for the massive and necessary undertaking of worldwide plan.
True intent and hard work shines through Lauren, never underestimate yourself. Just my 2cents. 👊😎
Suspect most choose patriot over paytriot any day.
08:47 AM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 January, 09:16
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
And i agree with u...some patriots really need a figure head and leader...which isnt entirely bad. But what does that do to free ourselves of the mental and literal physical chain of command we adhere'd to for soo long? If we look to God...and understand that God is WITHIN us all...we need not follow any one person. I think those whom Lauren speaks of havent always done enuff to give some the time, or response they may really need at the moment, cuz they have too many responses and "followers". Thats not their fault. It is the individual patriot who must grow into themselves once the chains have been removed and not to fall under anyone elses command. Having said all that...we have some very True patriots who resonate with us all...and we chose to be just one of their supporters...and they have many of us. As long as people dont spend their entire time at the feet of another...in a worshipping pose waiting for words of wisdom...they will be fine. Careful who ya follow, be urself.🤍🏁🤍

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 January, 12:00
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
all authority are false idols