Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There were (tens of) thousands of people doing the analysis of the Q drops, but far fewer doing the synthesis to pass the message on in a format that others could hear. Neon Revolt, Dave Hayes (Praying Medic), and myself come to mind, and there will be many others of note too. I was one of the very few to do it all under my own name.

You would never, ever set out on such a path if motivated by glory 5+ years away and with absolute sh*te to endlessly wade through to get there... we just jumped in and naively got on with it. The boundary between narrative exposure and legal disclosure is roughly now (cf Project Veritas today). It feels like the nightmare of social and intellectual exile is ending.

I don't care about plaudits, but I am very curious what it was like from the military intelligence insider perspective watching us all figure it out, whether any work we did was unexpected, and how impact measured. The day will come... "global unifying shocks" to get through first.
09:09 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 January, 01:38
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am so grateful that all my life I never went with thee in crowd. I was always the asshole crazy guy. But Martin I have never felt as vindicated as I do today for sticking to my guns and calling a spade a spade. When I first read your piece on Trumps Inaugural speach, I knew it was all worth it. God bless you Brother for the alternaive norm awaking study guide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
26 January, 09:45
By 'military intelligence insider perspective' you are including AI in that too?? I could imagine they use it to predict many outcomes for all sorts of things....

Bring on the global shocks, we need to get to the unifying bit a lot quicker than the rate we are going, which generally seems backwards every time a new distraction is created (ie Floyd)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
26 January, 05:01
Thank you for all you have done and continue to do - you are a true patriot my friend- as far st the Q team they must have been very happy to see those come forth decoding and sharing it - I think because of the efforts of you and others they knew the plan would work - its dang sure took some time but by 2020 imo Q had achieved what they set out to do
Here the Q shaman tells it all he was double agent for the military
This is long but it is excellent - he tells about Q and how it unrolled and what the objective was

https://rumble.com/vdesq9-...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
26 January, 09:50
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Days after Jan 6 I saw a different interview he had done (possibly with a radio station) where he said he was in the military, someone claiming to be his sister on twitter, was sharing it.... it is saved on one of my old hard drives.

I thought it odd he would admit this if he was suppose to be working in secret or maybe his job was done so it didnt matter any more.... wonder if we will ever find out the truth or if it is just more chatter to keep us distracted.

War Weary @W4rWeary
26 January, 02:44
When I finally worked out Q was legit in Feb 2018, I had conversations with people around me and became acutely aware that it was going to take MONTHS, (I did not think it would be 5+ years), to get the world to understand.
In my cowardice I considered for weeks how and IF I should get involved. I knew that if I did it would have to be anonymously. Since that time my work circumstances mean I no longer have to fear cancellation. But there's still stigma.

Thankfully soon Martin you will be completely proven a ttrue visionary, a genius who can see the underlying problems in the world. Martin for PM?. :-)

I on the otherhand will just be a happy nobody with a smug smile for my children's future, fanciful stories for my grandchildren and a glass of G&T condensating in the summer breeze...

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
26 January, 06:48
In response War Weary to his Publication
I don't think we're done yet. We probably need to go out and tell it all to the people, to help them cope.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 January, 10:46
I've wondered the same.

Especially since it was none other than Spirit which shook me awaqe, filled my head with curiosities, then Guided me through the web worldwide, down the rabbit holes which held the answers to the many Questions generating within me...

How long have We Been part of this Plan?
Whose Plan Is it?

Looking forward to #tbiytc ~

😇🙏

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 January, 10:49
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
GODS BEEN GUIDING AND TEACHING US TO BE PREPARED FOR THE COMING OF THE CHRIST 1111

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
26 January, 10:18
You played a very vital role Martin. There were many people not on the boards. Without you and others there wouldn't be as many people awake to the truth. You most likely saved hundreds if not thousands of lives. Had they not known the truth they would have ran out to get the clot shot. Those of you who chose to go beyond the boards to share the truth are truly brave and compassionate people. I want to personally say thank you. I believe I speak for many countless others when I say thank you as well. You guys modeled to us the hope for our future. A world that is a better place to live in. Your ripple became the wave of hope and unity. Love does win

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 January, 10:16
Have you heard of 'Voice of God' technology? We hear the bad guys use it to create mass shooters, horribele crimes...

I have often paused to consider what would happen if the white hats used that SAME tech, to give us pushes in the right direction, to facilitate dot connecting, to give us that feeling we were on the right track...

Just a nudge, just a soupson of a hint of a suggestion...

When we see/make a connection, we get an endorphin rush, a positive feeling. (I get gooseflesh)

I have often wondered, if they have the tech to stimulate that reaction, to positively reinforce our minds when we are on the right track.

That was our training... now, I think, as we have survived these years, are we now... jedi of the plan?

Just a thought or two...

😊

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
26 January, 08:31
It would have felt PERFECT. I mean PERFECT.
LIFE HAPPENS
from the gut you figure it out.
The rest is synchronixity
👊❤👊

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
26 January, 08:40
👇Comm’s
11/22/44
Buck/liv/Lafayette/Springfield/Philadelphia

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
26 January, 08:46
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
“Montgomery” county…

FYI
Old School retailer “ Montgomery Ward’s” dept store was known as
🙊 “Monkey Wards”

VK post👇

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 January, 08:03
Here’s the response I often picture receiving from MI of my decodes. I always figured that I didn’t need to get it ight. I only need to help someone else get it right. I just kept telling myself, “Every little spark I produce has the ability to start a fire.”

26 January, 06:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
🤣Thank you for this!

Still trying my best with the limited information available and no doubt there have been mistakes over time. I try to correct those when there are confirmations.

The big picture needs to be pieced together from minute details that have been spared. Many different skills are needed, and one person cannot have them all.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 January, 07:57
Also - re the Mil Intel...
I have Mil frens..........

NONE of them know....

I figured this out long before they... and "they" .

"They" say things like... I can't discuss blah blah blah... classified.
(I want to spit nails - but bite my tongue).

One finally said Q is true.. after conferring in her own circles - but never ever followed posts.

We literally heard a Lt Col discuss the Northern Army of VA in person - together.. and that it was a "good thing"... and she proceeded to recruit 100's to get the jab?

When Q said - 10 know.
I think he meant 10......... that's it.

I mean other mil frens - are still thinking Russia is THE problem.. not a problem ... THE problem.. and they work with classified intel?

Freaking nightmare.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
26 January, 12:27
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Ron Giles Helps Me INNERSTAND the ILLUSION ...

The thousands of years of Cabal ruling have taken almost EVERYTHING and distorted its purity so that we cannot find what is real anymore.

Attempting to take anything into our "Go Within" journey that is not in its purity will destroy what we are trying to do.

I am talking about where the world is now and all the MILITARY deceptions that are taking place.

You cannot take any of that intel with you as it is all questionable and in most cases of little value even if it is true.

When you focus on worldly things and try to find your spiritual essence inside of you, you are taking a semi-truck load of "stuff" with you that you will have to get rid of to find the purity of what you want.

This may be the hardest thing you can do but it is ESSENTIAL for your success. None of the Cabal tainted illusions are real. Nothing is there you can count on. (2 PAGES)

26 January, 07:37
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
It is layers upon layers of deception, going hundreds of years back.

When Q talked about military intelligence, I don't think they meant run of the mill service. It's the thing that caught my eye in the drops, when I read them, it was clear that it couldn't be a single person compiling all that info. This extended all the way to the stock market and many other things, which normally do not fall under ordinary military intelligence.

Much of the what's said to be classified intel can be decades old, or just agreed upon lies that everybody in the know has to maintain. For example: is GPS ground based or not? Another mind-blowing thing was to investigate if nukes are real.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
26 January, 07:54
Yes, Martin I hope I live long enough to get an answer to that - to see how they (Military) perceived us through these times. I know we are watching the movie - but I want to see the whole series when this is done

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 January, 07:37
In my opinion, decodes do not always convey a simple message.
Most of the information has already passed or is misread as necessary codes.
To me, some of the memes tell a much bigger picture, in a simple way.

26 January, 07:20
Those of us who do not have the resources nor access to higher levels of intel - to legally fight the monsters.......... had no choice.

There is the commander..
There are those who plant bombs underground.
Most of us HAD to be UG..
DEEP UG.

Even we've hit land mines.
Recovery - is going to take time.
Living underground is not a life... it's a strategy.
We have scarce few lifelines...
If we are lucky - one or two we can totally trust.

Last night was like the 2016 election.
Rapid comms with the trusted one.
There is a LONG way to go.
A LONG LONG LONG WAY TO GO - but there is a light.

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
26 January, 06:05
“but I am very curious what it was like from the military intelligence insider perspective watching us all figure it out,…”

Relief

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 January, 06:04
Tough one to wrap ones head around if we are to believe in "looking glass" ]they[ had to have an idea if not a road map of how dis gonna go down? who will do what and what to watch for? I cannot seem to describe what I believe on this as its super complex and nuanced.
I do not know what could be unexpected? I tend to think it was more gauged on how far we get in a certain amount of time, then can go to next step. But I am glad I am not one of yall big guys. my file would prolly read sumthin like " this fkn idiot, lol"

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

26 January, 07:20
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
disagree

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 January, 03:50
Yes it would be great to hear that perspective.
I’m still amazed at how I was guided to follow certain accounts from the get go...

I just checked to see when I downloaded your ‘On Q pdf’ ...it was on 17 Oct 2020 at 20:03 👀
1/17/22 > 117/22
20:03 > 23 > 5 >< 5:5
8:03 > 11
lol, nothing is random.
love you Martin

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
26 January, 02:25
I followed Praying Medic, Code Monkey, Dutchsinse and a few more and then saw you later on. Glad you are still here as you are appreciated:-)

some one special to some @godrus
26 January, 01:57
It is so nice to have these names and people around that I began this journey with so many years ago. I found the posts on the second day of them on 4chan - before there was a Q in the posts. It was a different kind of world to feel so connected and on the same path with other people like me trying to learn to decode and collate info. No one in my real world knew. My entire social life became digital. And it continues to this day.
Sure, hundreds of millions more now know, but those early days were special. A Band of Anons.
We been here since the very beginning and the evolution is now turning to actual revolution.
Worldwide.
One of the 100th Monkeys.

Night Shift @kekerista
26 January, 02:27
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I was then and am still right beside you.
Anons stick together.
Have a vintage toots.
o7

Night Shift @kekerista
26 January, 01:20
When there are coded messages and pictures overlayed on pictures to reveal the hidden...
That's when the autists got me.
We're not in Kansas anymore.
I still don't understand the clock.
I hope these people are offered jobs with great pay after this.
They are some of the worlds brightest minds.
Hats off to the autists near and far.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
26 January, 12:55
I agree! That would be a fascinating perspective to hear @martingeddes . What military intelligence insiders think as they watch connections being made by civilian "anons"....piecing together the obvious with the most obscure bits of information...the bits in plain sight with the most deep dive of hidden bits that SHOULD have never seen the light of day...were it NOT for anons/autists. That would indeed be an interesting thing to hear.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
26 January, 12:28
I appreciate you Martin, most of all I appreciate your genuineness!
You don’t sugar coat nor do you doom and gloom.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 January, 12:09
❤️ Yes to all you wrote!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 January, 12:01
yes i wonder how many people under 20 the military expected to wake up thru Q vs what the actual number is. i wonder this for all generations 😎
number awake vs expected w help of looking glass?

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Night Shift @kekerista
26 January, 01:28
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
THIS

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
25 January, 11:52
This is worth the sleepless nights, endless reading, connecting dots. I’ve learned so much. Thanks all Anons for aiding the effort and mostly, thank God.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 January, 10:37
Still pinch myself wondering how i got here, and im so glad i had the desire to stay