Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 January, 09:09
There were (tens of) thousands of people doing the analysis of the Q drops, but far fewer doing the synthesis to pass the message on in a format that others could hear. Neon Revolt, Dave Hayes (Praying Medic), and myself come to mind, and there will be many others of note too. I was one of the very few to do it all under my own name.

You would never, ever set out on such a path if motivated by glory 5+ years away and with absolute sh*te to endlessly wade through to get there... we just jumped in and naively got on with it. The boundary between narrative exposure and legal disclosure is roughly now (cf Project Veritas today). It feels like the nightmare of social and intellectual exile is ending.

I don't care about plaudits, but I am very curious what it was like from the military intelligence insider perspective watching us all figure it out, whether any work we did was unexpected, and how impact measured. The day will come... "global unifying shocks" to get through first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
Also - re the Mil Intel...
I have Mil frens..........

NONE of them know....

I figured this out long before they... and "they" .

"They" say things like... I can't discuss blah blah blah... classified.
(I want to spit nails - but bite my tongue).

One finally said Q is true.. after conferring in her own circles - but never ever followed posts.

We literally heard a Lt Col discuss the Northern Army of VA in person - together.. and that it was a "good thing"... and she proceeded to recruit 100's to get the jab?

When Q said - 10 know.
I think he meant 10......... that's it.

I mean other mil frens - are still thinking Russia is THE problem.. not a problem ... THE problem.. and they work with classified intel?

Freaking nightmare.
07:57 AM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
26 January, 07:37
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
It is layers upon layers of deception, going hundreds of years back.

When Q talked about military intelligence, I don't think they meant run of the mill service. It's the thing that caught my eye in the drops, when I read them, it was clear that it couldn't be a single person compiling all that info. This extended all the way to the stock market and many other things, which normally do not fall under ordinary military intelligence.

Much of the what's said to be classified intel can be decades old, or just agreed upon lies that everybody in the know has to maintain. For example: is GPS ground based or not? Another mind-blowing thing was to investigate if nukes are real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 January, 07:53
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
oh boy.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
26 January, 12:27
Ron Giles Helps Me INNERSTAND the ILLUSION ...

The thousands of years of Cabal ruling have taken almost EVERYTHING and distorted its purity so that we cannot find what is real anymore.

Attempting to take anything into our "Go Within" journey that is not in its purity will destroy what we are trying to do.

I am talking about where the world is now and all the MILITARY deceptions that are taking place.

You cannot take any of that intel with you as it is all questionable and in most cases of little value even if it is true.

When you focus on worldly things and try to find your spiritual essence inside of you, you are taking a semi-truck load of "stuff" with you that you will have to get rid of to find the purity of what you want.

This may be the hardest thing you can do but it is ESSENTIAL for your success. None of the Cabal tainted illusions are real. Nothing is there you can count on. (2 PAGES)

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 January, 12:03
WHEN I SERVED IN THE MILITARY WE WERE PROGRAMMED TO REACT AND NOT QUESTION. I UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS I NEVER QUESTIONED POLICY UNTIL I WAS HIRED BY AND WORKED FOR THE IRS THEN THE BOTTOM FELL OUT OF MY EVER TRUSTING GOVT AGAIN.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 January, 11:55
I also have lots of military family and friends, some in intel. Could be just my slice of life but not one of them can corroborate q anything.
No knowledge of any ops in D.U.M.B.S or anything else.
They seem to be biting their nails like many others. It creates no confidence, that's for sure.