Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 January, 09:09
There were (tens of) thousands of people doing the analysis of the Q drops, but far fewer doing the synthesis to pass the message on in a format that others could hear. Neon Revolt, Dave Hayes (Praying Medic), and myself come to mind, and there will be many others of note too. I was one of the very few to do it all under my own name.

You would never, ever set out on such a path if motivated by glory 5+ years away and with absolute sh*te to endlessly wade through to get there... we just jumped in and naively got on with it. The boundary between narrative exposure and legal disclosure is roughly now (cf Project Veritas today). It feels like the nightmare of social and intellectual exile is ending.

I don't care about plaudits, but I am very curious what it was like from the military intelligence insider perspective watching us all figure it out, whether any work we did was unexpected, and how impact measured. The day will come... "global unifying shocks" to get through first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
This is worth the sleepless nights, endless reading, connecting dots. I’ve learned so much. Thanks all Anons for aiding the effort and mostly, thank God.
11:52 PM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianeCva in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diane Kelly, click on at the bottom under it