Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Maybe the step after the Great Awakening is the Massive Healing? The job for anons is less about sharing what we have learned, and more about keeping those in shock from harming themselves even further? Having done the GMOTFP routine plenty of times, am familiar with both the trauma triggers and ways of coping. But have to be in better shape myself before attempting to help others. Damaged myself dealing with distress.
06:22 PM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
23 January, 01:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Broken children grow up to be broken adults, adulthood is, overcoming childhood...the struggle is real. Push on Martin, in this together ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 January, 04:51
Massive Healing and reconstruction/construction.

Trying to get my head around the enormity of fixing/replacing the old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 January, 04:45
I remember at the Center for Attitudinal Healing (yes, its real) they taught us to just be with the people and listen. That was such a profound teaching, because I was thinking to heal people we better prep up on what to say, etc. If they ask questions, we answer but no overkill. Answer in a sentence or two until they ask something else. Just BEING with people was fantastic. We are off the hook to DO anything, and as we do that, we relax and become centered and calm. Nothing is expected of us. But most important, this is what they NEED. The years have proven its authenticity.

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
22 January, 03:35
I have been trying to heal from trauma my whole life I just didn’t know it.
After having one hope after another dashed with dates and times and actions and arrests that maybe werent public it seems like a very familiar rollercoaster ride of what will happen next and finding myself on high alert- a very familiar place.,

Lately, and this is very new and very weird to me, I feel like I am almost floating above it all. it takes a lot to startle me. i might not even check in here all day where as before i was checking here and wego and telegram and rumble desperate not to miss a thing. Does anyone else feel this way??

ita not that I can see whats coming its just that I know somehow its gonna be alright. I dont have to be caught up because I know weve already won. I didnt feel that before, I may have believed that but I did not feel it. Now as I see more and more things come to fruition maybe its made it easier to truly belive. Maybe it is just the peace that passes understanding.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
23 January, 01:13
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
I stepped away from my own hyper-vigilance and stopped consenting to anything fearful. I agree-I'm mostly here to learn and support family. And prayer helps tremendously. This is going to take time and patience-so many are waiting for instant relief and it has to be a slow drip. The dates and impatience, lack of gratitude for everything that's already taken place are a black pill I walked away from-permanently.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 January, 03:11
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😘

Time Travel @369travel
22 January, 01:04
honestly, between all the struggle to stay afloat and the ptsd from being tugged around emotionally waiting for this to all come out, o feel ill equipped to help people who were the cause of the trauma we've all been thru. maybe if the struggle to survive stops for us all first i can do it

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 January, 12:41
💞💗💞

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 12:04
Martin hun you ARE what YOU perceive you are.
You have already realized that this is just an avatar and your consciousness is what you really are, so you are ahead of most ppl already.

You CAN BE what ever you want to perceive.
But sometimes massive change takes a minute.
You are ONLY as damaged as you perceive.
Try to see more of what we see, maybe.

Nana doesn't see a damaged Martin, only a battle hardened Martin that already came thr to the other side of it.

If you are in a position to acknowledge the possible damage then you are already on the right side of it or you would not know the difference.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
22 January, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is what makes AU so awesome, people like you. Never really been good knowing myself until I found AU. A giver yes, but not to myself. I don't really have the words to express my heart felt gratitude... such personal growth equates to freedom. Wish you could see my smile.
May God continue to Bless You! 🙏 TY!
Angels Here (until the end) -Z. 😇💗

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
22 January, 12:02
I believe that Q made a drop about 2017-2018 said the Ending would be "Magical." What better ending than JFK showing up. That would be Magical.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 January, 07:56
Yes, hopefully our future endeavors as a group will be all about healing. Just stopping by to say hi and hope you are doing well today.

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
21 January, 07:16
Martin you’re a gift to anons and will be remembered in the history of this movement. We feel your pain but you work for the good of all of us. Thank you 😊

Little Mac @LittleMac
21 January, 07:07
Martin, First of all. You truly are an inspirational figure to many of us little guys! Your job as an anon has been a leader, a beacon of light to guide the movement. If we all only had a fraction of your wisdom the world would be a better place, but in that absence, we will take the wisdom you so beautifully impart on us all and try to be better with it. First and foremost, Take care of yourself, because more people than you may realize look to you for leadership, guidance, and most importantly your ability to make sense of what is going on around us. Thank You much!

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
21 January, 07:06
God Of Revival | Red Rocks Worship - YouTube

Listen to the newest music from Red Rocks Worship! Spotify: https://RedRocksWorship.lnk.to/SpotifyID!90 Apple Music: https://RedRocksWorship.lnk.to/appleID!9...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 January, 07:05
I’ve had quite a number of GMOTFPs myself Martin. I’m guessing so have many other anons. I marvel and thank God for giving us this platform for support, prayers and love for one another. Healing is a unique process for each of us but we all come out of this together…we are one. Much love Martin❤️🙏

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 January, 07:58
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
What does gmotfp mean?

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
21 January, 07:05
Oh I love this! Healing to find the best version of ourselves to create heaven on earth for everyone. Like one great big life long party on the beach with all everyone. Just hanging out, laughing, singing, dancing, having fun celebrating just BEING! 💝💝💝

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 January, 07:01
✝️🙏❤️😃👍💥 Another great post Martin.

Law & Physics @physics171
21 January, 07:00
Is there something that would assist you Martin?
Any burning questions?
Whats troubling you?
Is your health alright?

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 January, 06:58
🙂i like that, giving them the soft version in itself is a hard thing, this was one of our many tasks..to give a hug, hold a hand, lend an ear to comfort and explain. .its already happening.
. AWHI..give support/comfort💜

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
21 January, 06:58
We will go through a Jublitional the likes of which has never been seen on earth. I would imagine that much joy and rejoicing will be had and much love for all. It is possbile the whole earth will come to know God and his Son, Jesus Christ, Savior of Mankind. Amen

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
21 January, 06:53
Martin you are giving of yourself to us all. By giving freely you will receive😊. Tou are starting to heal

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
21 January, 06:49
🔶I think when the time comes Anons will be there
I think we may even surprise ourselves with our empathy and compassion for those struggling with the shock of it all.
We will step up we will have God beneath our wings
With God all things are possible🔶

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
21 January, 06:42
oh exactly. i need trauma healing and restoration (remove ALL of "their" creations that don't align with my Original Blueprint) first and foremost. all it takes is a frequency - in the blink of an eye. and what if - we are just playing catch-up - as in our real selves are outside or in the timeline we're headed for (back to the future)? and in that final FLASH - we're back where we all originally belong - FULLY HEALED. wouldn't that be an awesome beautiful divine end to this horror show??

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
21 January, 06:42
You are helping plenty of us....silly.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
21 January, 06:35

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
21 January, 06:32
❤️

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 January, 06:24
👊🙏👊