Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 January, 06:22
Maybe the step after the Great Awakening is the Massive Healing? The job for anons is less about sharing what we have learned, and more about keeping those in shock from harming themselves even further? Having done the GMOTFP routine plenty of times, am familiar with both the trauma triggers and ways of coping. But have to be in better shape myself before attempting to help others. Damaged myself dealing with distress.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
22 January, 03:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I have been trying to heal from trauma my whole life I just didn’t know it.
After having one hope after another dashed with dates and times and actions and arrests that maybe werent public it seems like a very familiar rollercoaster ride of what will happen next and finding myself on high alert- a very familiar place.,

Lately, and this is very new and very weird to me, I feel like I am almost floating above it all. it takes a lot to startle me. i might not even check in here all day where as before i was checking here and wego and telegram and rumble desperate not to miss a thing. Does anyone else feel this way??

ita not that I can see whats coming its just that I know somehow its gonna be alright. I dont have to be caught up because I know weve already won. I didnt feel that before, I may have believed that but I did not feel it. Now as I see more and more things come to fruition maybe its made it easier to truly belive. Maybe it is just the peace that passes understanding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
I stepped away from my own hyper-vigilance and stopped consenting to anything fearful. I agree-I'm mostly here to learn and support family. And prayer helps tremendously. This is going to take time and patience-so many are waiting for instant relief and it has to be a slow drip. The dates and impatience, lack of gratitude for everything that's already taken place are a black pill I walked away from-permanently.
01:13 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Deeker Lee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it