Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 January, 06:22
Maybe the step after the Great Awakening is the Massive Healing? The job for anons is less about sharing what we have learned, and more about keeping those in shock from harming themselves even further? Having done the GMOTFP routine plenty of times, am familiar with both the trauma triggers and ways of coping. But have to be in better shape myself before attempting to help others. Damaged myself dealing with distress.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Martin hun you ARE what YOU perceive you are.
You have already realized that this is just an avatar and your consciousness is what you really are, so you are ahead of most ppl already.

You CAN BE what ever you want to perceive.
But sometimes massive change takes a minute.
You are ONLY as damaged as you perceive.
Try to see more of what we see, maybe.

Nana doesn't see a damaged Martin, only a battle hardened Martin that already came thr to the other side of it.

If you are in a position to acknowledge the possible damage then you are already on the right side of it or you would not know the difference.
12:04 AM - Jan 22, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
22 January, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is what makes AU so awesome, people like you. Never really been good knowing myself until I found AU. A giver yes, but not to myself. I don't really have the words to express my heart felt gratitude... such personal growth equates to freedom. Wish you could see my smile.
May God continue to Bless You! 🙏 TY!
Angels Here (until the end) -Z. 😇💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396