Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The hardest part for me has been seeing the end game and vision very clearly but trying to be patient with the timeline to get there.

Doin my best!
11:45 PM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 12:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This morning in my dream I was being shown the timeline that we escaped. In the bad for us timeline HCQ was TOTALLY banned WORLDWIDE to the point that no one could get it or make it.

We have escaped that timeline IMHO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
20 January, 06:11
Love you Doq 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
20 January, 05:03
I've been very curious who could have convinced all the other countries to take part. None of this is possible without taking down the global infrastructure. I guess everyone has known for a long time about the truth and that there are more good than bad people. If this were not true, then the bad ones would not have to slither around and be so careful.

BlockII @BlockII
20 January, 03:17
Thanks for what youre doing. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to help

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
20 January, 02:00
YES! I am completely with you on this. I ask God daily to give me perseverance and patience. I trust HIm but it is so hard to wait sometimes. I know it'll all be worth it though.

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
20 January, 12:09
sending you good Vibes Doq :)

one thing i think is not acceptable is to complain how long this is taking to get the public arrests and Trump back publicly as President.

i REALLY think before i speak to complain about the impatience i may feel 🙏

Praying for the Military!!!!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

arba happihr @arba
20 January, 12:23
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I think about how long, Jr. and Trump has been at this plan.
I do at times wish for some speeding up.
Because of the innocent.
I have some very good hearted friends who are clueless to what we know.

Nada ... @Nada

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
Yep! If you were clueless you wouldn't have the need of patience
I can't believe how unprepared people have come.
This may be the year people get their wake up call.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 January, 12:08

Alycat 777 @alycat777
20 January, 11:19
🙏So true Doc...🙏💞

amy lilley @amylilley
20 January, 10:51

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
20 January, 10:05
This is me every day. Irritates my husband.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
20 January, 09:49
You are the Doq after all...

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
20 January, 09:45
Fruit of the Spirit, there are 9.
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faith, Gentleness, Self Control.
Within us.
LOVE

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 January, 09:37
learning patience as i go ✌️

Renee White @Rapnay
20 January, 09:35
you and me both it’s been a long haul, but I’m ready we are all ready

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 January, 09:32
Running the race patiently enduring one step at a time.🙏

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
20 January, 09:17
🙌

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 January, 08:18
I am surprised and encouraged how long and far I have been able to keep going, remaining truly positive about this vision/end game through the whole process... while personally so much in my life has been ripped, stripped and drained away... people, resources, support. I am learning how very little I need to survive and spiritually thrive, but it has not been easy nor smooth, I don't think it was meant to be.
We can do this!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 January, 08:32
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Amen!

Zechariah 13:9 KJV
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Renee White @Rapnay
20 January, 09:36
In response Just Amom to her Publication
I truly believe the reason we have held on so long as we know that if this doesn’t work, nothing will we also see it unfolding before our eyes when others are on the leaving we know because we have a higher power it’s just leading them so hard to leave them

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
20 January, 08:17
With you on this 100%. How many friends and family do I have to watch suffer and die while this war rages on? Patience is getting harder and harder ...When when when will we see heaven on earth? I'm 65 now and pray it will be in my lifetime...

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
20 January, 08:16
Those whom are the most awake, may be the most frustrated by 'expectations' or 'time'...

Those whom are awake and the most full of faith, are full of joy and anticipation.

The single most challenging aspect of the show for me is simply checking "in" to the matrix every morning and the hours/minutes wasted into a dead construct.

Vocationally, it is ever increasingly difficult to go to work and 'play the game' when every fiber of my being knows it's all coming to a new beginning.

My motivation stems from a single muse: save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

Save the children.

S

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
20 January, 06:52
yep. biggest challenge ever in life is being only Anon in your family and friend circle.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 January, 08:19
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
So many of us have this experience. Seeded in isolation, seeking the others that see and know.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
20 January, 06:36
This timeline is fucked, patience is being tested to the limit, with all the dumb fuckers!

Take us all back to the future!

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
20 January, 04:27
Well said. All of us here on AU have been waiting years. So glad to have found AU to help get through all of this.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
20 January, 02:53
So true.

Shui Njiokiktjien @Shuinjio
20 January, 02:24
I'm with you on that one I totally agree

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 January, 01:52

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 January, 01:43
Q 1145
TRUST POTUS