Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 January, 11:45
The hardest part for me has been seeing the end game and vision very clearly but trying to be patient with the timeline to get there.

Doin my best!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 January, 08:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am surprised and encouraged how long and far I have been able to keep going, remaining truly positive about this vision/end game through the whole process... while personally so much in my life has been ripped, stripped and drained away... people, resources, support. I am learning how very little I need to survive and spiritually thrive, but it has not been easy nor smooth, I don't think it was meant to be.
We can do this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Amen!

Zechariah 13:9 KJV
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
08:32 AM - Jan 20, 2023
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 January, 08:39
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏