Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
I have some great ideas for AU that differ from what was originally planned but I can't do it alone. It just not in the original budget. I am officially asking for your help in expanding AnonUp to better serve our community. I can't just sit around waiting for regulation clarity on our web3 version. Someone needs to do something. I am prepared to take on that responsibility.

Please consider donating.

https://www.givesendgo.com...
05:13 PM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 February, 10:58
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Always, right after I post something say the FBI would consider controversial then I get errors like this below, and my account works at a crawl. What kind of deep state hookups am I getting through AU???

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 February, 10:00
@administrator I wrote before about the links not working, but I had been using my phone so that's why.
I was able to donate just now on my computer.
So many nice comments thanking you for giving us a Home. โœจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 January, 09:02

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
25 January, 07:23
Can i send a check?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 January, 07:21
Donated, wish it was more๐Ÿ’š thank you for all you do here for us @administrator

ยงรคmฤdhรฏ ยฃยกght @RawHoney9
25 January, 01:57
Love you koba! Thank you for peeping my page! :) everything ok!? brother!? Give me a week and ill shoot some funds over

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
24 January, 07:47
Well worth donating to the cause! AU is the BEST.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 January, 04:41
This is blowing me away.... I'm seeing all the names donating and wow...a lot of you I know from wego.... I am sooooo impressed by the support....we have come such a long way...... I feel the red sea is parting again..it will be biblical.!!! wowwww!!!!!!

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
24 January, 04:10

Red 55S @Red55S
24 January, 12:15
Done and done with pleasure.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 January, 11:14
Good Evening Kobayashi ~ Our friend Duhble Dee sent my five dollar donation in knowing I needed help financially . Another reminder that the true Patriots here on this platform know the power of supporting each other for where we go one we go all.

24 January, 04:43
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
#wwg1wga #truth . .... I am by your side ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 January, 09:44
So modest only asking for $100. Well done AU! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

24 January, 04:22
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Boom!!! we got this.!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 January, 07:56
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
โค๏ธ

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 January, 07:57

24 January, 04:23
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
we b in MY space lol

Love Is The Answer @Qanuck4Truth
23 January, 07:08
Done.
Thank you for everything you do.

amy lilley @amylilley
23 January, 07:07
Done, for such a time as this, grateful๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 January, 06:36
I love Anonup.
I'm happy to help with $.
I'd be happy to pay a monthly fee.
Nana's suggestion of $3. to $5. sounds good to me.
Whatever you need.
Ty for this site!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

24 January, 04:25
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
awee...kat yer so sweet and a damn good anon....pay back in da future...

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
23 January, 06:33
@administrator Thank you so much for this platform

24 January, 04:28
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
Q is watching this unfold....God bless you patriot.!!!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 January, 06:29
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
23 January, 06:26
My father died last month & I am waiting for some of my inheritance to arrive by mail. I give you my word, I will donate as soon as itโ€™s in the bank. TY for all that you do, for all of us!!๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

arba happihr @arba
24 January, 09:57
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
I understand completely.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 January, 11:03
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers for comfort and healing. ๐Ÿ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 06:25
Nana is more than happy if you set up a monthly fee as well, I mean many other platform charge between 3 to 5$ a month. Now maybe everyone could not afford it, so not mandatory but optional?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 January, 06:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
1-23-23 JUAN O SAVIN
w/Mel Carmine

https://rumble.com/v26rduq...

Juan
People think the $ is completely toast
& that BRICS is where this is all going to go..
The reality is from a Trump side of the fight
ITโ€™LL BE THE $.
Weโ€™re not letting them collapse the American System
so they can own the build-out in the future.
WEโ€™RE NOT GOING TO ALLOW THAT.

Mel
How do you answer these crazy allegations that youโ€™re JFK, JR.?

Juan
My whole point was never making it about me
I was trying to give it a perspective..
Much of what Iโ€™ve done over the years
is not open for public discussion of any depth..
Iโ€™ve always been very clear
& RD Steele would introduce me EVERY TIMEโ€”He is NOT JFK!!
Iโ€™ve never spoken of it & wonโ€™t for the time being
there is a relationship there
but Iโ€™ll save that for another day..
We are ALL the Kid By The Side of The Road.
Itโ€™s not just one person. Itโ€™s ALL of us ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

24 January, 04:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
wont happen...if money is needed with any of us...we are a tribe...the old days...

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 January, 04:13

24 January, 04:54
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
saw that on give send go..... I'm in same boat... luv ya M8!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
23 January, 04:11
@administrator Sent my donation and thank you for such a wonderful patriotic site.

24 January, 04:55
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
saw your donation... no wonder I follow you lol

24 January, 04:56
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
nice timestamp btw 111

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 January, 04:07
Done Curious when version 2.0 comes out!

24 January, 04:57
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
PDQ...you will LOVE it...its awesome

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
24 January, 08:06
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
23 January, 04:03
DONE! I joyfully support this wonderful home youโ€™ve built!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 January, 02:41
WTG Big K and you have my support as always.
I love what you have done and look forward to watching your vision manifest. Thanks for giving us this gift AU in return!!!

24 January, 04:59
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Ice...have you checked out V2? its got the wego stuff mixed in....Almost Alpha... days!!!

LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 January, 02:11
โœ… Done! I will go back and donate more when I get paid at the end if the month. Thank you for all you do for us! ๐Ÿ’›

Anon Mountain Island ๐Ÿ”๏ธ ๐Ÿ๏ธ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

1111 my time! :)

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 January, 04:15
In response LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA to her Publication
You bring so much LIGHT everywhere you go, I canโ€™t wait to meet you my friend to see how much that amplifies in real lifeโ€ฆ

Bless to you and all your loved ones !!!!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 January, 01:53
thats quite the ty letter. i like it. id been looking round this site for dono spot for quite a while. :) ty for what you do @administrator

23 January, 12:34
check this out koba.. @administrator holy cats!! thats LOVE...!!!

Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA @Frostygirl28
23 January, 12:43
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
done thank you for all you do

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
23 January, 01:43
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Done. Thank you for everything!

23 January, 12:27
we are with you.!!!