Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
I have some great ideas for AU that differ from what was originally planned but I can't do it alone. It just not in the original budget. I am officially asking for your help in expanding AnonUp to better serve our community. I can't just sit around waiting for regulation clarity on our web3 version. Someone needs to do something. I am prepared to take on that responsibility.

Please consider donating.

https://www.givesendgo.com...
05:13 PM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 February, 10:58
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Always, right after I post something say the FBI would consider controversial then I get errors like this below, and my account works at a crawl. What kind of deep state hookups am I getting through AU???

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 February, 10:00
@administrator I wrote before about the links not working, but I had been using my phone so that's why.
I was able to donate just now on my computer.
So many nice comments thanking you for giving us a Home. ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 January, 09:02

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
25 January, 07:23
Can i send a check?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 January, 07:21
Donated, wish it was more💚 thank you for all you do here for us @administrator

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
25 January, 01:57
Love you koba! Thank you for peeping my page! :) everything ok!? brother!? Give me a week and ill shoot some funds over

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
24 January, 07:47
Well worth donating to the cause! AU is the BEST.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 January, 04:41
This is blowing me away.... I'm seeing all the names donating and wow...a lot of you I know from wego.... I am sooooo impressed by the support....we have come such a long way...... I feel the red sea is parting again..it will be biblical.!!! wowwww!!!!!!

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
24 January, 04:10

Red 55S @Red55S
24 January, 12:15
Done and done with pleasure.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 January, 11:14
Good Evening Kobayashi ~ Our friend Duhble Dee sent my five dollar donation in knowing I needed help financially . Another reminder that the true Patriots here on this platform know the power of supporting each other for where we go one we go all.

24 January, 04:43
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
#wwg1wga #truth . .... I am by your side 😔🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 January, 09:44
So modest only asking for $100. Well done AU! 🙏🏻❤️

24 January, 04:22
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Boom!!! we got this.!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 January, 07:56
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
❤️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 January, 07:57

24 January, 04:23
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
we b in MY space lol

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
23 January, 07:08
Done.
Thank you for everything you do.

amy lilley @amylilley
23 January, 07:07
Done, for such a time as this, grateful😇🐸🥰🙏🏻

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 January, 06:36
I love Anonup.
I'm happy to help with $.
I'd be happy to pay a monthly fee.
Nana's suggestion of $3. to $5. sounds good to me.
Whatever you need.
Ty for this site!!! 😽💓🇺🇸

24 January, 04:25
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
awee...kat yer so sweet and a damn good anon....pay back in da future...

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
23 January, 06:33
@administrator Thank you so much for this platform

24 January, 04:28
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
Q is watching this unfold....God bless you patriot.!!!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 January, 06:29
👍👍👍🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
23 January, 06:26
My father died last month & I am waiting for some of my inheritance to arrive by mail. I give you my word, I will donate as soon as it’s in the bank. TY for all that you do, for all of us!!🫶🙏🇺🇸

arba happihr @arba
24 January, 09:57
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏💞💞💞💞
I understand completely.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 January, 11:03
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers for comfort and healing. 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 06:25
Nana is more than happy if you set up a monthly fee as well, I mean many other platform charge between 3 to 5$ a month. Now maybe everyone could not afford it, so not mandatory but optional?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 January, 06:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
1-23-23 JUAN O SAVIN
w/Mel Carmine

https://rumble.com/v26rduq...

Juan
People think the $ is completely toast
& that BRICS is where this is all going to go..
The reality is from a Trump side of the fight
IT’LL BE THE $.
We’re not letting them collapse the American System
so they can own the build-out in the future.
WE’RE NOT GOING TO ALLOW THAT.

Mel
How do you answer these crazy allegations that you’re JFK, JR.?

Juan
My whole point was never making it about me
I was trying to give it a perspective..
Much of what I’ve done over the years
is not open for public discussion of any depth..
I’ve always been very clear
& RD Steele would introduce me EVERY TIME—He is NOT JFK!!
I’ve never spoken of it & won’t for the time being
there is a relationship there
but I’ll save that for another day..
We are ALL the Kid By The Side of The Road.
It’s not just one person. It’s ALL of us 🕊️

24 January, 04:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
wont happen...if money is needed with any of us...we are a tribe...the old days...

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 January, 04:13

24 January, 04:54
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
saw that on give send go..... I'm in same boat... luv ya M8!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
23 January, 04:11
@administrator Sent my donation and thank you for such a wonderful patriotic site.

24 January, 04:55
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
saw your donation... no wonder I follow you lol

24 January, 04:56
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
nice timestamp btw 111

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 January, 04:07
Done Curious when version 2.0 comes out!

24 January, 04:57
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
PDQ...you will LOVE it...its awesome

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
24 January, 08:06
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
23 January, 04:03
DONE! I joyfully support this wonderful home you’ve built!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 January, 02:41
WTG Big K and you have my support as always.
I love what you have done and look forward to watching your vision manifest. Thanks for giving us this gift AU in return!!!

24 January, 04:59
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Ice...have you checked out V2? its got the wego stuff mixed in....Almost Alpha... days!!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 January, 02:11
✅ Done! I will go back and donate more when I get paid at the end if the month. Thank you for all you do for us! 💛

Anon Mountain Island 🏔️ 🏝️ ❤️‍🔥

1111 my time! :)

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 January, 04:15
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
You bring so much LIGHT everywhere you go, I can’t wait to meet you my friend to see how much that amplifies in real life…

Bless to you and all your loved ones !!!!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 January, 01:53
thats quite the ty letter. i like it. id been looking round this site for dono spot for quite a while. :) ty for what you do @administrator

23 January, 12:34
check this out koba.. @administrator holy cats!! thats LOVE...!!!

Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA @Frostygirl28
23 January, 12:43
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
done thank you for all you do

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
23 January, 01:43
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Done. Thank you for everything!

23 January, 12:27
we are with you.!!!