Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Need some beta testers. It will have bugs. DB is not up to date since its a testing environment. Follower counts will be off.
https://v2.anonup.com
05:33 PM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
30 January, 03:41
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Dear Admin - AU is a mess! Please fix it! Everything is enlarged. There's weird symbols showing instead of the old ones to comment, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 January, 07:47
Have some experience with UI/UX design, can help :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
18 January, 12:03
is it just me my timeline is backwards starts with earliest post?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 January, 09:55
How do you want bugs reported?

When you believe it is complete, I assume all content on AU V1 will be converted to V2. Will it merge with V2 or overwrite? I've been testing V2 assuming overwrite.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 December, 01:58
OMG!!! KOBAy!!! YOU DID IT ...AND MORE!!! WE NOW HAVE....FREAKIN......EDIT!!!! and a lot more! i LOVE IT!!! THANQ KOBAY!!! hugs💞🙏💞💗💗💗

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
22 December, 01:56
Love https://v2.anonup.com - thank you @administrator Kobayashi!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 December, 01:49
i am there...but attempting to navigate...just call me...a Beta Fish😁🙈🤦‍♀️

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
20 December, 09:39
Sign me up! I'm down.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 December, 06:41
What are the main features you worked on where one can focus for exploration/feedback good sir?
:)
Happy to see a Kobayashi post!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 December, 06:38
Count me in!!!

Cob Cob @Colob123
15 December, 04:52
We really have a THEY gender here?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 January, 07:36
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
👎

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 January, 07:36
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
They/them demons, you know...lol

Cob Cob @Colob123
15 December, 04:49
I am going to do some testing. I will create a whole new account. Let you know what I find. Thank you

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 December, 04:46
Merry Christmas Kobayashi
Thank U is not enoff🙏

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
11 December, 07:03
Working good so far but I hade to tweak some things....
Thx QBYS

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 December, 03:08
I tried to find a post I had just posted to add to it, but there doesn't seem to be a "Profile" where I can find my prior posts.

11 December, 02:25
Hello Koba,

Today I tried to copy an image from twitter for a post I was creating. This is something I do regularly. It appears we are unable to use copy/paste in v.2.

If we have to save it to our computers, this will take too long and people will opt out of posting images, which is important. Most people don't look at text without an image sorry to say.

10 December, 11:00
Koba,
I opened this post and it is taking a long time to open the photos
https://v2.anonup.com/thre...

"Content couldn't be loaded" on this post:
https://v2.anonup.com/thre...

10 December, 10:50
Hi Koba,
The banners are not formatted correctly.

10 December, 10:49
Koba,

What is the reason for the 3 dots to the right of notifications list. It doesn't appear to do anything.

I like the delete feature on notifications, much faster than having to check a box. The only thing is I don't think it is obvious that it is for deleting the notification. How about an X or something like that?

10 December, 10:44
Hi Koba,

I'm not a fan of the "smiley face" as a like. The smiley face was for adding emojis and it's not obvious what it's for.

How do I mark those in my notifications to delete their reply or like?

I accidentally deleted a reply because I thought the clipboard-looking emoji might be to open and look at the reply.

I just opened a reply to a post of mine from September 22 and the reply is dated Sept 23, but I cleared out all of the replies and likes except for today's. Not sure what's happening there. Now I'm realizing I have a lot of Sept. 23 likes and replies. Don't know if I responded to those, I usually do, so unsure why they are there.

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
10 December, 09:04
I'm having some posts load like this, i can't move them to read. not all, but a couple

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
10 December, 07:04
I think I like the feel of the original one better

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 December, 04:27
So far so good.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 December, 03:27
am in Koba and have played around a bit. love the new features (esp the edit button)
only glitch is can't go to profile pages except by adding @ in front of the name on the URL.
Going off line now as batteries out n don't use ipad plugged in.
Thank you for all you do

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
10 December, 02:30
Thanks always. I did not upload an avatar at first and now cannot find a way to add it in the profile settings.🤔. Have a great day .🙂

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
10 December, 07:04
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
on your profile page your background pic should show up. in the bottom left corner there is an outline of a circle that is your pic. hold down on it and options come up to post a pic. i had the same problem.

Evangelina @Evangelina
10 December, 12:14
Clicked on this link and realized the email addy I signed up with was, just a few weeks ago.. was suddenly deemed *unverifiable* courtesty of Google. What do I do?

Evangelina @Evangelina
10 December, 12:15
In response Evangelina to her Publication
*courtesy*

NEO ONE @Neo
10 December, 12:12
V2 - Sunlight kills.

Christy Luster @christyluster
10 December, 12:08
I'd love to help :)

Christy Luster @christyluster
10 December, 12:08
I'd love to help :)

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
10 December, 12:07
On board.