Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
18 January, 05:13
I have some great ideas for AU that differ from what was originally planned but I can't do it alone. It just not in the original budget. I am officially asking for your help in expanding AnonUp to better serve our community. I can't just sit around waiting for regulation clarity on our web3 version. Someone needs to do something. I am prepared to take on that responsibility.

Please consider donating.

https://www.givesendgo.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 January, 02:11
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
✅ Done! I will go back and donate more when I get paid at the end if the month. Thank you for all you do for us! 💛

Anon Mountain Island 🏔️ 🏝️ ❤️‍🔥

1111 my time! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
You bring so much LIGHT everywhere you go, I can’t wait to meet you my friend to see how much that amplifies in real life…

Bless to you and all your loved ones !!!!
04:15 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 January, 08:52
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Awwwwww Dman!!!!! I’m blown away by your kind words my friend! 🥰 You’re getting a GIANT hug when we finally get to meet!!! ✨💛🤗✨ Alaska will too, I’ll be rolling around on the ground with him! 😄

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 January, 09:48
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
he’ll absoolutey love that!!