Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
18 January, 05:13
I have some great ideas for AU that differ from what was originally planned but I can't do it alone. It just not in the original budget. I am officially asking for your help in expanding AnonUp to better serve our community. I can't just sit around waiting for regulation clarity on our web3 version. Someone needs to do something. I am prepared to take on that responsibility.

Please consider donating.

https://www.givesendgo.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
My father died last month & I am waiting for some of my inheritance to arrive by mail. I give you my word, I will donate as soon as it’s in the bank. TY for all that you do, for all of us!!🫶🙏🇺🇸
06:26 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior4God in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 January, 11:03
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers for comfort and healing. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
24 January, 03:36
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
TY so very much…he was my best friend. 💕🙏

arba happihr @arba
24 January, 09:57
🙏🙏🙏💞💞💞💞
I understand completely.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 January, 04:46
both my parents died in the last 4 weeks...I feel you and pray for you...🙏🙏🙏🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 January, 11:02
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. 🙏🙏🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
25 January, 01:28
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Im so sorry,praying for you🙏❤🙏