Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 January, 12:44
Twitter gave us a sense of normalcy to be sane in a mad world, and a strong purpose to capture enemy terrain in the information battlefield. We made friends and linked arms.

Whoever saw the need for AnonUp was wise, caring, and had foresight. The last two years have seen enormous growth by overcoming adversity, but have also been lonely and cruel at times. We needed a high vibe refuge.

This is a place where the underlying tone is that victory has already happened, just is unevenly visible. At some level we are all assets in play being used, but I feel safe from being abused. It’s a place to listen, learn, encourage; not try to win pointless to and fro debates.

The nature of leadership in a reformed society is less about positional power, and more about “absence of participation in the old power fuckery game”. AnonUp is a very low key distributed and embedded leadership development platform.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 11:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
11:44
Ones Breaking Eights

Nana would certainly agree.
I believe that Trump and the Q team have had control of Twit wit, FB, Google and others since Trumps world submission tour and this plan kicking us to the curb to see how many and who migrated here together and to expose the bots and corruption on those platforms.

Anonup was already set up before they booted us.
Most of us tried other platforms & some of us still battle there, but found the company wanting & the plastic, paytriots and Rino's true colors.
Most of usl quickly noticed that they all had a plan & club and we are not members.

None of them could stay on AU when they tested the waters here because they could not hold their narratives with us, we had gained too much strength in the higher vibrations.

IMHO we have been tested in many areas, spirituality, compassion, consciences abilities, abilities to get along in a community without fighting, & used us to measure absorption of information react

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 January, 12:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana,
Would be interesting to see the journey of all the us who found AU as home. Mine was Twitter/Wego/AnonUp. - I took the ride with VK and Koba.
I play on TS and spend very little time on what was 107 daily at first but has changed the name.

18 January, 12:51
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
VK and Koba created this site, I dont think really that they understood that it would evolve to as high of a frequency family of Anons as it has.
Most of us had been on Wego for a while but some how it was just not the same and not what we needed, not sure why really . I think when he introduced us to AU it felt more like twitter.

When others, larger accts came here I think they were bored because they did not find other, what I call, MSM patriots here and left.

What I found when we went to Gettr, Gab, and others was that we could no longer get any traction. For instance, while Gen. Flynn had followed me on Twitwit, he flat refuse to acknowledge me at all on Gab or any other platform. Many others were the same.

Guess they decided they did not need us any longer.
It will be their big mistake Nana thinks in the end.
Many of them have shown themselves to be not so Patriot.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 January, 01:00
Twit, had fun fair size account, got the boot. Parler, (hated it). WeGo was ok but not great.
Seen something by Koba on WeGo about AU going up at midnight. Been home ever since. Tried Gab its to racie, not for me. Been here from its start, hope I'm here thru the finish(?).

18 January, 01:03
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Gab is about like watching Fox News imo.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 January, 01:14
It went way downhill. Taken over by agitators. Hardly anyone real posts there anymore.

18 January, 10:12
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Hardly anyone interacts at all on most of those sites is what Nana noticed too. They just post and repost content.

Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I find it challenging to interact with souless bots and shills. [their] reponses are too predictable and irrational.

#BlessUp
10:14 AM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 January, 10:24
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I used that as a platform over the decades to leave viable info. Skills.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 January, 10:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
18 January, 10:20

18 January, 10:15
Nana decided that many of them too are just Rinos and Black Hats pretending to be patriots.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
18 January, 10:16

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 January, 10:18
I concur.

Have the Best Day of your life today!

#BlessUp