Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 January, 12:44
Twitter gave us a sense of normalcy to be sane in a mad world, and a strong purpose to capture enemy terrain in the information battlefield. We made friends and linked arms.

Whoever saw the need for AnonUp was wise, caring, and had foresight. The last two years have seen enormous growth by overcoming adversity, but have also been lonely and cruel at times. We needed a high vibe refuge.

This is a place where the underlying tone is that victory has already happened, just is unevenly visible. At some level we are all assets in play being used, but I feel safe from being abused. It’s a place to listen, learn, encourage; not try to win pointless to and fro debates.

The nature of leadership in a reformed society is less about positional power, and more about “absence of participation in the old power fuckery game”. AnonUp is a very low key distributed and embedded leadership development platform.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
11:44
Ones Breaking Eights

Nana would certainly agree.
I believe that Trump and the Q team have had control of Twit wit, FB, Google and others since Trumps world submission tour and this plan kicking us to the curb to see how many and who migrated here together and to expose the bots and corruption on those platforms.

Anonup was already set up before they booted us.
Most of us tried other platforms & some of us still battle there, but found the company wanting & the plastic, paytriots and Rino's true colors.
Most of usl quickly noticed that they all had a plan & club and we are not members.

None of them could stay on AU when they tested the waters here because they could not hold their narratives with us, we had gained too much strength in the higher vibrations.

IMHO we have been tested in many areas, spirituality, compassion, consciences abilities, abilities to get along in a community without fighting, & used us to measure absorption of information react
11:43 PM - Jan 17, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 September, 07:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Question Nana…..if Trump &Q team have control of Twit then why are so many of us still banned from Twit? What would be the reason? Perhaps that we wouldn’t be here then if we were allowed back on? Is it then more important for us to be here rather than there? For what purpose do you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 September, 09:32
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Idk hun, all good questions. I felt like for quite a while we were still banned so they could better control the backdoor disclosures about what twitter and others, like our own govt were up to against us and to better control the information released.
Thinking that many, especially newbies would just shut down if all of us started spewing out all we believe especially things we know but have no physical proof of.

But idk now. You might try what I did, just applied for a new account with a new email but same old phone number and real name.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 January, 02:28
So well said Nana ✨🙏❤️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 January, 05:25
WELL SAID!

AND! We Do This from the Innate PURITY OF OUR HEARTS Without Ever Even Seeing, in Most Cases, Who We are Interacting With!
We Pro-Actively Support One Another in Spite of Our Individual Differences and Perspectives and Most Importantly, We Spontaneously PRAY For One Another whenever ANYONE Requests a Prayer

I Am Blessed to Be a Small Part of such a Wonderful Community of such Kind and Compassionate SOLS

18 January, 09:38
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😘

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
18 January, 05:20
Im still $ocially Distant, Nonamous,
and a Big Cat C3 fanatic !

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
18 January, 01:06
❤👊❤

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 January, 12:33
Nana,
Would be interesting to see the journey of all the us who found AU as home. Mine was Twitter/Wego/AnonUp. - I took the ride with VK and Koba.
I play on TS and spend very little time on what was 107 daily at first but has changed the name.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 August, 07:03
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Felt Priveled And Lucky To Hav Joined AU
2021 Jan > Via @SantaSurfing
ThQ Santa, Anon, Patriots! 🙏
100% Cant get throu this WAR! Without U ALL!😤
. ) ) ) )
#wwg1wga

Selah 321 @Selah
31 August, 07:21
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Through Koba and V K as well... also Wego, twitter and then Anon-up.. also did Gab, Parler for a short time... recognize numerous accounts from other venues as well.. but certainly not all.. I pray all can get a chance of the vibes of Anonup

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 January, 12:25
That is just about the best narrative of most all her on AU that I've heard.
Well done Angel. Nice to see that covered in one post.
WWG1WGA.
Be blessed.

18 January, 01:02
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
😘Thanks hun, you know Nana just calls it like I see it.
May not be right but gives the view from behind these eyes.
Perspective is everything, and most of the time I share mine.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
18 January, 12:12
😖😫Yes, now all the insane videos are shown on Twat, The ones that were initially banned, Frazzle with the witch ran all night one yesterday with 4 videos, urgh should not get traumatized again.😱

18 January, 01:07
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
They have to wake up too hun.
It is always their choice to view those.