Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Twitter gave us a sense of normalcy to be sane in a mad world, and a strong purpose to capture enemy terrain in the information battlefield. We made friends and linked arms.

Whoever saw the need for AnonUp was wise, caring, and had foresight. The last two years have seen enormous growth by overcoming adversity, but have also been lonely and cruel at times. We needed a high vibe refuge.

This is a place where the underlying tone is that victory has already happened, just is unevenly visible. At some level we are all assets in play being used, but I feel safe from being abused. It’s a place to listen, learn, encourage; not try to win pointless to and fro debates.

The nature of leadership in a reformed society is less about positional power, and more about “absence of participation in the old power fuckery game”. AnonUp is a very low key distributed and embedded leadership development platform.
12:44 PM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
01 September, 09:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
KeK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
31 August, 08:13
Amen!
So true.
AU = HOME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 August, 08:04
🐸

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
31 August, 07:50
I’ve never experienced anything like this before. It is definitely my refuge, and home base. If I go on any other platforms, I feel dirty, like I don’t belong. I mostly just share info on FakeBook and been banned off twitter forever, so without AU I had no way to connect on any level that makes social media worthwhile.

I’m so grateful for this.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
31 August, 07:47
Perfectly said Martin! Blessings to you! You are so loved here at AU! Truly inspirational! 🙏🏻🫶❤️💯

arba happihr @arba
31 August, 07:42
🤗
Make it great 👍

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 August, 08:05
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😆

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
31 August, 07:33
2 years...it seems like 10.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 August, 06:59
Would indeed seem so eh?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 August, 06:56
Planned far in advance A U since 2011

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
31 August, 06:51
so very true - I am always curious how AU has managed to stay somewhat "pure"

Silver Cat @silvercat
31 August, 06:31
Thank you, Martin; you say things we feel most wonderfully! Love and Blessings to you!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
31 August, 06:02
Honestly Martin, you are the B.E.S.T. ❣️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
31 August, 05:48
😍🤩😎SPOT ON AS ALWAYS WE LOVE YOU MARTIN
HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
20 January, 03:46
🙏Amen!

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
19 January, 12:50
Well said Martin. A "high vibe refuge" indeed.

Scat ling @scatling
18 January, 07:24
Glad you've found a safe home here!! Good vibes, great people, we know God wins in the end.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 January, 02:44
Nail on head again Martin, Sir!
Great to be a small part of this great endeavour!
❤️

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
18 January, 12:16
💞Beautifully said, as always, Martin, and emphasizes the importance of keeping AnonUp 'pure' as we move forward.

Infiltration will most likely continue [their] attempts, yet there is sincerely a sense of family at AU that I've never seen on any other platform, and infiltrators are quickly spotted and removed (in most cases).

We are more than accounts at AU both large and small; as the humanity of our lives, while remaining anonymous, crosses into one another's hearts. 💞

#FamilyIsEverything

Desert Dog @Zippydog
18 January, 12:23
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
What are the common themes that appear to be the driving factor for consensus regarding the AU "family"?
I see some threads that gravitate around spirituality, religion, awareness of constitution and law, military/law enforcement experience, and conservative support for our constitutional republic. These all seem like worthy attributes.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
18 January, 05:52
Anonup is my place for calm info and i mean this by truthful information that has been given out of the provider to the best of their intention to be honest and helpful. The egos have been left out. IMO the other sites are going to get more hectic as more exposure comes forth. Pride is a power to alot of individuals. Gathering information trying to put pieces together can be difficult today as much of what is out there is miss info, opinions, manipulated facts. rhanks Anonup for the calm!

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
18 January, 04:30
Thank you Martin! Its an honor to be here with you!

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 January, 01:17
❤️ Thank you, Martin! 🙏

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
18 January, 01:04
This… I especially appreciate the last sentence here. “AnonUp is a very low key distributed and embedded leadership developement platform.”
I’d certainly would like to think/hope so! There is something wonderfully appealing to believe that in someway, I might be a sounding board of reason and truth to love ones, regardless of their stage of allertness. I dare say… ❤️

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 January, 12:42

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 January, 12:37
Leveling up & holding space.
#BEBEST

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
18 January, 12:07
Perfectly stated Martin! I love my family here. It's a safe and welcoming place for us to come together, to feel normal. Non judged. Home. Family. Love. ♥️🥰😘

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 11:43
11:44
Ones Breaking Eights

Nana would certainly agree.
I believe that Trump and the Q team have had control of Twit wit, FB, Google and others since Trumps world submission tour and this plan kicking us to the curb to see how many and who migrated here together and to expose the bots and corruption on those platforms.

Anonup was already set up before they booted us.
Most of us tried other platforms & some of us still battle there, but found the company wanting & the plastic, paytriots and Rino's true colors.
Most of usl quickly noticed that they all had a plan & club and we are not members.

None of them could stay on AU when they tested the waters here because they could not hold their narratives with us, we had gained too much strength in the higher vibrations.

IMHO we have been tested in many areas, spirituality, compassion, consciences abilities, abilities to get along in a community without fighting, & used us to measure absorption of information react

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 January, 02:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So well said Nana ✨🙏❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 September, 07:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Question Nana…..if Trump &Q team have control of Twit then why are so many of us still banned from Twit? What would be the reason? Perhaps that we wouldn’t be here then if we were allowed back on? Is it then more important for us to be here rather than there? For what purpose do you think?

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
17 January, 11:35
✨🕊✨

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
17 January, 11:21
The perspective is a little different down here, but I agree on the main sentiment.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 January, 11:21
Well said Martin! 🎯🎯🎯